Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Candy every chapter be like^^^^^

Of course. We are having such a mental breakdown over Momo getting his older body. Obviously, we are crying.
And its sad really
You’re panicking and nothing happened yet
Lol
At least wait until momo lands the killing hit then start acting like a mental mess

one spoiler absolutely destroyed your day rofl

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And its sad really
You’re panicking and nothing happened yet
Lol
At least wait until momo lands the killing hit then start acting like a mental mess

one spoiler absolutely destroyed your day rofl
Are you lacking reading comprehension? It was a satire.

Jailer writes this shit every fucking chapter because he is salty that we are insulting Sanji.

Literally no one gives a flying fuck about Momo aging.

Shinobu will only age his body.

Lol.

1) What she uses now, have you seen any pic?
Yeah I have more context in that case, she use haki.

2) Officially Zoro did not have Haki either pre-TS, now we know he had it with one technique.
He had black hardening all time? He use it for one time and haki was a case in the middle of pre timeskip.
Luffy should know who has haki or not right?
And not like Zoro, Robin wasn´t able to hurt Monet, someone with haki should be able to do it right?

3) Did she use the technique she used now in Punk Hazard?
What has haki do with the technqiue, haki can be use for every technique right?

4) If she had awakened Haki now as power-up, why would Oda concentrate on something she learned during the timeskip when Usopp´s awakening of CoO was dedicated almost the entire chapter?
Because that is a fact, outside of Luffy,Zoro and Sanji no one had haki in the crew.
Do you know more then Luffy? More then Oda and the databook, editors?
If Robin had haki, why Luffy didn´t call her too? Why she didn´t hurt Monet? Couldn´t damage Monet?

Their is no point to debate this with you, it is clear that Robin didn´t have haki during punk hazard and most like DR.

Are you lacking reading comprehension? It was a satire.

Jailer writes this shit every fucking chapter because he is salty that we are insulting Sanji.

Literally no one gives a flying fuck about Momo aging.

Shinobu will only age his body.

Lol.
Yeah sure I believe you are not affected at all by the spoiler
Just admit it that spoiler gave you a heart attack

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah sure I believe you are not affected at all by the spoiler
Just admit it that spoiler gave you a heart attack
You don't have to believe me. You just need reading comprehension and see the chapter.

If you actually think Oda would give Shinobu a devil fruit that can amplify the power of your Haki and everything else you have a very funny life.

You should know what you are arguing.
The point is that strawhat improve during the 2months, Robin train to get haki, Chopper can now use 30min monsterpoint.
Nami get zeus but here Oda clearly show both Nami and Usopp where not capable to beat a flying six.
Franky had his shogun, Brook is still fighting, Sanji is still fighting.
Robin case show: Strawhat improve themselve during the 2months, one gain new powerup, someone just get overall stronger.
Like Zoro said in past, they get stronger with each island they across, Robin proof it now.

The only positive thing of this momo shit
Is the complete meltdown zoro fans are having right now and are going to have even more if momo ends up to be the one killing kaido

that would be hysterical
Nah
Momo killing kaido would be the funniest shit ever
That would make zoro fanboys even a bigger joke than they are now

imagine hyping your boy for years with confidence and building the whole ZKK nonsense
Only for your dreams to be destroyed by a child
:suresure:
Shine against king maybe
But momo is the one taking kaido down
MKK
:steef:
If it was not possible then why are zoro fanboys having a mental breakdown right now?
Now zoro fanboys are going to redirect their hate on momo because of the frustration
Just one spoilers gave you guys a heart attack lol
I pity you
Why would you care if we provoked you???
You still believe with confidence that zkk is going to happen right?
so you shouldn’t care even if we talked shit
And it’s just a spoiler
Nothing happened yet

if MKK did happen
Zoro fanboys are committing suicide I tell you
Who are the insecure ones expending so much energy on low class baits it looks like you are the desperate one here :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.