Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Momo becomes an adult it will probably be reserved for next chapter, Oda just teased that at the end of the chapter, wait 2 weeks to find out
I highly doubt it. It has been hinted before that he will become an adult through some means. There has been a lot of theories on who will do it tho

I don’t think this is a bait and switch

im confident enough to put up an acc deletion bet for the susanoo theory? are you down?
Im not letting you escaping this lol
You are on the ZKK bandwagon but you chickened out
Otherwise you wouldn’t have argued with me
You believe it will happen

so bet your account on this

if you want me to accept your conditions then you have to accept mine

it goes both ways

Earlier I predicted that Momo will lift Onigashima and get Orochi as an adult.

But now I've changed my mind.

Momo will not become an adult

Momo has been calling himself weak. He loathes himself and his own shortcomings. He instead wishes he was someone like Kaido; a big, menacing monster who could help everyone.

And asking for adult is merely his way of escaping it. A shortcut so he could drop the persona behind

But that's obv not what's going to happen. Shinobu refused and it'll be mostly dropped. Momo will overcome these weaknesses by himself rather than look for those shortcomings. Dunno what he'll accomplish, but it'll likely be big:

Well you had Katakuri being a Logia that defied Oda´s previous statement for example.
Weekly schedule takes its toll but yeah, editors should know better.
Katakuri isn't a logia.

Robin having rudimentary armament Haki is just fine. Remember that the monster trio Straw Hats were great martial artists before the timeskip, so advancing was much easier for them than it would be for others. Oda is apparently plugging a plot hole now so I'm relieved.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are on the ZKK bandwagon but you chickened out
Otherwise you wouldn’t have argued with me
show me one post where ive said ZKK is 100% happening. ive always said that the theory has solid proof and that its a possibility. i only argued with you since you were baiting accross the platform.

im not getting into acc deletion bets about zkk. will get into acc deletion bets about the susanoo theory though? since you quite clearly called it ass right here? stop chickening out lmfao

She didn't have haki, she just learn the ability after PH/DR, Luffy confirm it. Nothing in spoiler said that she learn haki back then.
Eat this L very well
:holdthisl::ihaha:
Lol showing your mental disability.
Read the spoiler, she was taught the ability by the Revos.
She didn't magically get the ability. As usual you quote me just to get bodied

Katakuri isn't a logia.

Robin having rudimentary armament Haki is just fine. Remember that the monster trio Straw Hats were great martial artists before the timeskip, so advancing was much easier for them than it would be for others. Oda is apparently plugging a plot hole now so I'm relieved.
Katakuri was a logia at first, then it was retconned.

Robin having haki this entire time would be a plot hole

show me one post where ive said ZKK is 100% happening. ive always said that the theory has solid proof and that its a possibility. i only argued with you since you were baiting accross the platform.

im not getting into acc deletion bets about zkk. will get into acc deletion bets about the susanoo theory though? since you quite clearly called it ass right here? stop chickening out lmfao
Show me one post where I have said MKK is 100% happening???

Status
Not open for further replies.