Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why is people saying Robin can use CoA? From the spoilers it only says that the giant body becomes a black demon, but letting aside if she can use CoA since the time skip or not, do you guys really believe that she can coat a giant body like Pica or Vergo?

It was a retcon, it was quickly changed thought

she could’ve used it to fight Monet and defend herself against Kyros. Luffy also can sense haki and he didn’t know Robin had it

the best route is just her learning it while off panel
That's not how retcons work. Retcons don't literally fix gaffes, they're explanations that come after the fact. Dialogue changes between the magazine edition and published volume aren't changes to the story.

Luffy later mentions fighting Katakuri as if he was a logia and maybe that confuses you. But remember that he thought the same about Trebol in a similar situation.

ALL living beings have Haki, but there's no way to detect who can use it. When Law asks Luffy, Luffy isn't sure about Law. When Sentomaru sees Luffy use it, he's surprised. Robin likely isn't at a level where it's really dependable. She certainly wouldn't be able to block Diamante, hell Luffy couldn't block Hody. She only hit Monet once when Zoro was already fighting where now she's fighting for herself.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh no it´s coming :gokulaugh:

He can´t go back until end of the series, when Bonney turns him back...
Technically he is just getting the body he was robbed from by his mother who sent him forward in time.

he is 28 years old he will fuck Yamato and make her his bitch who will raise his kids

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Why is people saying Robin can use CoA? From the spoilers it only says that the giant body becomes a black demon, but letting aside if she can use CoA since the time skip or not, do you guys really believe that she can coat a giant body like Pica or Vergo?
from the spoilers i also dont think so.

yea like you didnt call it shit like 20 minutes ago

:crazwhat::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I call it shit but never said it won’t happen 100%
If you want to make a bet then its gotta be an equal bet
If you want me to bet on something I never said it won’t happen 100%
Then you have to accept the same conditions and bet on something you never said it will happen 100%

it’s only fair right????
Im willing to take the risk

but can you???????

im guessing not
You gonna run away lol

Status
Not open for further replies.