Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinobu denied it this chapter alone.

Either way, I'm betting on adult thing not happening. It's obvious to me what route Oda is going with this; he'll not devolve Momo into a cheap, short-cut PU given the development and build-up.
Yes she denied but again, if it’s at the end of the chapter don’t expect it to be dropped. Chapter ends either with Momo pleading with her or her going through with it. You don’t end chapters with a simple no, there will be a cliffhanger

Earlier I predicted that Momo will lift Onigashima and get Orochi as an adult.

But now I've changed my mind.

Momo will not become an adult

Momo has been calling himself weak. He loathes himself and his own shortcomings. He instead wishes he was someone like Kaido; a big, menacing monster who could help everyone.

And asking for adult is merely his way of escaping it. A shortcut so he could drop the persona behind

But that's obv not what's going to happen. Shinobu refused and it'll be mostly dropped. Momo will overcome these weaknesses by himself rather than look for those shortcomings. Dunno what he'll accomplish, but it'll likely be big:

Yeah, there's zero character development if that were to happen. And even if his mind matured along with his brain, it wouldn't magically teach him random shit he doesn't know.
Katakuri was a logia at first, then it was retconned.

Robin having haki this entire time would be a plot hole
It wasn't a retcon, it was an editing mistake. They didn't fix it later in the story, they fixed it for the volume.

It wouldn't be a plothole for Robin to know Haki since she hasn't really had to use it, but I would prefer it if it was somehow mentioned that she's only now getting the hang of it.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji was it doing nothing but walking a few feet everyday and sleepy. That's very different than being engaged in a battle. I know that's hard for you to understand.

What is worse Kaido being bested by injured and poor condition Zoro. Or Mihawk having an even clash with Vista while not taking him serious or even looking at him.

:milaugh:
According to their logic Kong is Alvida level but because his fights were never shown on panel.

Yeah, there's zero character development if that were to happen. And even if his mind matured along with his brain, it wouldn't magically teach him random shit he doesn't know.

It wasn't a retcon, it was an editing mistake. They didn't fix it later in the story, they fixed it for the volume.

It wouldn't be a plothole for Robin to know Haki since she hasn't really had to use it, but I would prefer it if it was somehow mentioned that she's only now getting the hang of it.
It was a retcon, it was quickly changed thought

she could’ve used it to fight Monet and defend herself against . Luffy also can sense haki and he didn’t know Robin had it

the best route is just her learning it while off panel

edit: diamanté not kyros

Yes she denied but again, if it’s at the end of the chapter don’t expect it to be dropped. Chapter ends either with Momo pleading with her or her going through with it. You don’t end chapters with a simple no, there will be a cliffhanger
It's a big plot point.

It's Momo's progress of going from hating himself, to finding spoilers, to ultimately overcoming his weakness.

And it's not a cliffhanger anyway. It'd be a cliffhanger if Momo said that in last panel, but clearly Shinobu got screentime after.

Status
Not open for further replies.