Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope you guys realize that if Oda’s going the Momotaro route, Momo isn’t killing Kaido. The story doesn’t end like that lol
They know but they will grab onto any straw in hope to a get a reaction out of Zoro fans. :yasu:
The surprising thing is that it works, Zoro fans bite again and again. :nicagesmile:

i never was on the zkk train. you can literally check all my posts and ive stayed neutral about it. i am on the susanoo legend train though.

which is why: susanoo legend - momo kills orochi using ame no habakiri vs MKK? wanna bet?
Ok so now you got scared rofl
If you were not on the bandwagon then you wouldn’t have even argued with me

be a man and accept my bet

would you delete your account if ZKK didn’t happen?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ok so now you got scared rofl
If you were not on the bandwagon then you wouldn’t have even argued with me

be a man and accept my bet

would you delete your account if ZKK didn’t happen?
how am i scared when Ive never said ZKK LMFAOO. ive always said that the theory has solid foundations thats all.

i am mad confident about susanoo theory though and since you think its baseless, wanna take a bet about that? or are you chickening out like sanji against page one?

I want to make a quick calculation
Zoro after training his whole life everyday and after getting trained by vista’s stall mate buddy
Got one shotted by hunger

kid sanji survived months with hunger

kid sanji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> adult zoro
:suresure:
Sanji was doing nothing but walking a few feet everyday and sleeping. That's very different than being engaged in a battle. I know that's hard for you to understand.

What is worse Kaido being bested by injured and poor condition Zoro. Or Mihawk having an even clash with Vista while not taking him serious or even looking at him.

:milaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.