Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the threshold really decreased over time, dude´s being going at it for nearly 25 years.

I think only Kochikame had a longer weekly run time, but it had far more assistants.
I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now, or else he really needs new editors. Any OP fan can tell you Robin has been confirmed to not have haki

i want to make a quick calculation to predict what would happen to Sanji after a 3 seconds Hakai
Vergo WITHOUT hardening damage = Crack Sanji's leg
Vergo WITH hardening damage = Almost Break Sanji's leg
Kaido NO NAME Club attack is ROUGHLY 1000 times stronger then Vergo's kick with hardening = Sanji's leg gets vapourized
Kaido NAMED Club attack with CoC is ROUGHLY 5000 times stronger then Vergo's kick with hardening = Sanji's leg gets vaporized and Sanji dies
Kaido + Big Mom Conquest of the Sea is ROUGHLY 20000 times stronger the Vergo's kick with hardening = Sanji Dies along with ALL the sanji's in every parallel world
:kata:

i want to make a quick calculation to predict what would happen to Sanji after a 3 seconds Hakai
Vergo WITHOUT hardening damage = Crack Sanji's leg
Vergo WITH hardening damage = Almost Break Sanji's leg
Kaido NO NAME Club attack is ROUGHLY 1000 times stronger then Vergo's kick with hardening = Sanji's leg gets vapourized
Kaido NAMED Club attack with CoC is ROUGHLY 5000 times stronger then Vergo's kick with hardening = Sanji's leg gets vaporized and Sanji dies
Kaido + Big Mom Conquest of the Sea is ROUGHLY 20000 times stronger the Vergo's kick with hardening = Sanji Dies along with ALL the sanji's in every parallel world
I want to make a quick calculation
Zoro after training his whole life everyday and after getting trained by vista’s stall mate buddy
Got one shotted by hunger

kid sanji survived months with hunger

kid sanji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> adult zoro
:suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro after training his whole life everyday and after getting trained by vista’s stall mate buddy

wanna bet against the legend of susanoo vs MKK? since you believe so much into it?
yoooo wanna bet? if you lose this you should literally keep a picture of poop instead of that face as your avi for a month. wanna bet?
@Gyro The God wanna bet?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

My man Gyro providing salt for the whole forum singlehandedly. :finally:

Actually assisted by his fellow candyboi Baki-chan. :yasu:
Momo>Zori confirmed?
Robin already shows us better arsenal than seaweed, Robins tiger claw> zolo with enma and injections. :milaugh:Milaugh is amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.