Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Vegapunk could simply show up at the end of Wano like it has been hinted at this entire time

Momo will be shogun, there's literally nothing stopping him now that he's a grown man
Grown man in body.

The journey with the SH's will mature him in mind and spirit as well helping him catch up with that outside apperance :goyea:

Ofc I do why I should not believe Luffy as his captain that he and only two mens have haki? Are you such denial now? Lmao.

It like saying Luffy hardening G2 attacks are haki based. Thst sound dumb asf.

Robin didn' have haki in PH. She couldn't hurt Ceaser or Monet.
Lol Robin gets a flashback of training then proceeds to use haki, yet you can't even link it to know that the haki comes from the flashback.

:suresure:

It's not like saying anything. Don't project your stupidity.
Show one instance Sabo used a dragon technique without haki

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
‎
the thing is Oda could just switch the genders and have Hiyori do it before reuniting with her brother
i mean then what's the point of momo growing old then? plus oden left ame no habakiri , the sword which susanoo used to slay orochi , for momo and not hiyori. also what's to suggest that hiyori knows swordsmanship?

Nope.
The spoilers we got now are for the chapter in the issue 36/37, meaning a double issue, meaning one chapter in two weeks.
The magazine for issue 36/37 comes out on Tuesday 10th in Japan (usually Mondays but 9th is a holiday).
Issue 38 comes out on Monday 23rd, so we would normally get the chapter Friday 20th, and spoilers Wednesday 18th.
But since there is a two week gap, the magazines are usually shipped before the magazine is actually published, meaning it´s distributed early. So instead of getting spoilers Wednesday 18th, we could get them the weekend before, so 14th-15th.
We are probably getting them like we got 1020, just next Tuesday, but ~12 hours later. The same happened this week too. We got these spoilers only 8 hours ago

Shinobus fruit really is cool, but I don’t think anyone but Momo would agree to have it used on them.

Very few people would take this shortcut and throw years of their life away. Momo just has no choice and needs to get stronger. Shinobu may not even be able to properly control the aging of someone and is merely able to age them an indeterminate amount. A child to an adult may be the only thing that she can do otherwise maturing an adult could kill them.

And people can’t be that mad about Momo can they? Momo is the main character of Wano. The majority of the arc has been about his growth and people waiting for him. Momo deserves to face off against Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.