Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she use Haki on Monet? Prove it.

Funny how you talk about headcanon yet you think Sabo taught her Haki.

Why so emotional? I get that you static powerscalers took a massive L this chapter but yes, if Franky suddenly shows Haki and has a flashback of technique x, it is still a Zenkai Boost.
I don't have to disprove your headcanon. You claimed she couldn't use haki on Monet from one attack...

Robin gets a Flashback of Sabo and co, Robin proceeds to use haki....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.

Mr. Psychologist, just because your argument ends in failure doesn't mean someone is emotional...try again

:ihaha::cantseeme:
Copium hard right now, the L suit you well
:holdthisl:
GENIUS Geo:"B..B..UT SanJi DiDn'T haVe a HaRd baTtlE, yoU CaN'T imProVe yoUr haKi wiTHoUt a eXtRemE baTtle"

Oda:Give Robin haki during 2months offscreen between her travelling after DR.

:ihaha:
Lol like I said, a troll who can't read

Oda gives Robin a training flashback to show her haki usage

Yet you want Sanji to be twice as strong for travelling

People are literally not allowed to hide anything without that gang jumping on the PU/Zenkai train...
It makes you wonder if these people started reading OP yesterday...
They didn't. Just their usual trolling because they've been having a pretty rough time in Wano

Imagine holding onto Jinbei extreme diff WW only for Oda to crush your expectations

Not for a chapter that comes out on 23rd.
I think you are confused. Double issues come out normal time. Yes this is issue 36/37. Chapter 1021 (these spoilers) are releasing normally, August 8th/9th.

Then jump is on break the following week, August 15th/16th. 1022 releases with Jump issue 38, on the 23rd, however we should be getting spoilers next Tuesday, a week earlier than normal because it has happened for New Years, Golden Week, and issue 35 (Chapter 1020).

Tldr: We should be getting Spoilers for 1022 on August 10th/11th, nearly 2 weeks before the issue actually releases on the 23rd.

Oda was directly asked which Straw Hats could use Haki and he answered "Luffy, Zoro, Sanji." Vivre Cards came out and Robin wasn't said to have Haki. This is Rokushiki = Haki all over again.
Vivre Card presents current knowledge not future.
That is why even characters who should have COC have their part blanked out

It's the author's excuse to make characters magically stronger throughout their adventure because the plot demands them to fight character x or y, you can basically call it whatever you want - it is basic battle shounen stuff, and OP ain't an exception.
We had this discussion in the last thread before, but you forgot to answer i think and then each of our participation stopped, and i think you have not understood my point.
Zenkai boost is an increase in base lvl power by means of fighting and getting injured and then recovering from it, that´s it. Basically your base power level increases whenever you fight seriously and recover.
Means the author using this device does not have to underline characters getting stronger, it is implied since they regularly get this boost, fight seriously, get stronger. Meaning not new techniques and so forth, just assume a basic punch is stronger than before.
The OP equivalent would be your Douriki getting a significant increase from each fight, and that´s it.

Robin getting Haki, with whatever means she got it, is the opposite of a Zenkai boost. We don´t have to assume anything, it´s the author telling us, Robin is stronger than before, she has received a power-up. Whether that´s through training in the 2 months, or awakening throughout the fight, is secondary. We have clear indication of it being so.

Just to give an example, Zenkai Boost would be to assume that Sanji´s Anti Manner Kick Course is stronger from Alabasta to Skypeia, and again from Skypeia to W7, and again from W7 to Enies Lobby and so forth, without any indication of it being so.

I don't have to disprove your headcanon. You claimed she couldn't use haki on Monet from one attack...

Robin gets a Flashback of Sabo and co, Robin proceeds to use haki....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.

Mr. Psychologist, just because your argument ends in failure doesn't mean someone is emotional...try again
Luffy said she has no Haki, SBS said she has no Haki, she has a flashback of people teaching her techniques. It's up to you to prove that she learned Haki in the timeskip. Try again.

How is Haki related to Fishman Karate or Sabo's Dragon techniques? Explain.

There it is again, it's okay, everything is fine, you don't need to cry at the people getting powerscaling right. But perhaps nik can comfort you with his Pre-TS Zoro = Smoothie scaling, you might agree with him perhaps. :)

I

Indigo

I think Shinobu might end up using her powers on Kin'emon, to make him heal and get stronger for the past 20 years, like Denjiro.

I think you are confused. Double issues come out normal time. Yes this is issue 36/37. Chapter 1021 (these spoilers) are releasing normally, August 8th/9th.

Then jump is on break the following week, August 15th/16th. 1022 releases with Jump issue 38, on the 23rd, however we should be getting spoilers next Tuesday, a week earlier than normal because it has happened for New Years, Golden Week, and issue 35 (Chapter 1020).

Tldr: We should be getting Spoilers for 1022 on August 10th/11th, nearly 2 weeks before the issue actually releases on the 23rd.
No not confused. I don´t remember ever getting spoilers one week earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.