Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Okay, Adult Momo will definitely happen and the "Momo kills Kaido" possibility is REALLY HUGE after this chapter.
Oda basically retells the Momotaro story again.
Momonosuke = Momotaro
Luffy = Monkey
Yamato = Dog
Marco = Bird
Kaido = Oni.

Momonosuke will most likely deliver the final blow to Kaido, ultimately avenging his father, his country with this move. Momo will do what Oden couldn't do before.

Also, Momo will never turn young again, this transformation will be permanent. Thus, there is a chance that Momo will lead Wano after Kaido's defeat while Yamato might really join the strawhats...
momo killing kaido is cope. he wont have haki. and momotaro tale involves them capturing the oni. stop reaching bro.

law couldnt teleport big meme and kaido inside his room because their haki difference was too big. if law couldnt use his df i dont think shinobu's doing jack shit. it isnt blocked by armament. its just the raw haki difference
I said when briefly k.o like what if she was present when Queen briefly k.o BM and touched her.

Or if she touched her when she was unconscious ok the beach.

Scenarios like that I mean.

"B..B.uT SaNjI iS sAmE aS hE waS whEn HE fouGht DoFfy, hE DidnT GeT stRoNgER"...
Really these guys are something else, Robin learn haki after the PH/DR event. She couldn't use It before, it proof that the Strawhats improve a lot since DR.

Im pretty sure Sanji showing new insane stuff too,same for Law who facing BM.
We don't know when she learned it from PH to current so how can you even say it is Zenkai boost?
She may have even unlocked it during the fight

I'm pretty sure the only new things Sanji will show will be RS attacks. Unless he unlocks something

Law already showed his ultimate attack

momo killing kaido is cope. he wont have haki. and momotaro tale involves them capturing the oni. stop reaching bro.
We don't know what capacities will unlock Adult Momo next, so I don't know about this one. But for what purpose should Momo permanently transform into an adult body to play an insigificant role towards Kaido?

"B..B.uT SaNjI iS sAmE aS hE waS whEn HE fouGht DoFfy, hE DidnT GeT stRoNgER"...
Really these guys are something else, Robin learn haki after the PH/DR event. She couldn't use It before, it proof that the Strawhats improve a lot since DR.

Im pretty sure Sanji showing new insane stuff too,same for Law who facing BM.
Yep, did Sanji learn Hardening?
Why is Robin representative for all Strawhats?
Why not take Franky as representative for Strawhats?

So you are sure about something that has not happened, yet mock people who are supported by manga, giving literal power-ups that goes against Zenkai Boost.

how is zoro and dog and how is sanji a pheasant?
Zoros connection in Wano has been Onimaru, a special Fox and Hiyori who is known for her Fox mask.

Sanjis flashback showed that he is the son of the garuda and the “Sky.” And with his own flame and flight it’s very similar to that of a legitimate Garuda.

Zoro using some kind of Fox upgrade (he even learned fire Fox style) and Sanji gaining some kind of bird upgrade will let these two take the dog and phaesant slots so we get Monster trio + Momo

Hes not reaching at all. His prediction is logical. Its really based on momotaro tales and all the players for defeating kaido is here which is
momo, luffy, yamato, marco. One of them will definitely kill kaido
:cheers:

Full body armament doesn't mean much, both Pica and Vergo got destroyed, it's not like you're a haki god when you use full body armament, besides we don't even have a confirmation that what Robin is using is really armament haki
Overall it seems like she is a skilled haki user. Not everyone can flowing his haki into theur df power. Full body haki doesn't mean much but it at least show,Robin has a great haki controll. Agree in case with Roo, for coating a entire part of body you must have great haki controll. Best example Luffy in Fishmen island against Hody bite.

Okay, Adult Momo will definitely happen and the "Momo kills Kaido" possibility is REALLY HUGE after this chapter.
Oda basically retells the Momotaro story again.
Momonosuke = Momotaro
Luffy = Monkey
Yamato = Dog
Marco = Bird
Kaido = Oni.

Momonosuke will most likely deliver the final blow to Kaido, ultimately avenging his father, his country with this move. Momo will do what Oden couldn't do before.

Also, Momo will never turn young again, this transformation will be permanent. Thus, there is a chance that Momo will lead Wano after Kaido's defeat while Yamato might really join the strawhats...
Thing is, we've seen Law - who want to topple Dofla the most - losing to Doflamingo and root for Luffy who took him down since Dofla also aims for PK. So since Kaidou wanna be PK, i don't think the formula will be changed. Oda said in SBS "luffy wasnt ready to defeat Kaidou yet, me and Luffy have to find a solution somehow" so it's all Luffy formula here. Decisive battle for PK contender-> surpassing-beating the Final Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.