Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I didn’t know of the sickness, that may be why part of it was less than great. But yeah some panels are pretty amazing. I don’t think anyone can deny Kubo has the best artistic style of the big three.
Yeah kubo had to rush the final arc because of his health,but maybe the anime can add the things he didn't have time to:goyea:

Yamato not anymore considering all the Oden stuff, but Marco is really random at this point.
Yeah Yamato has some say, but he’s doing it for oden. Not momo. This is the big difference to me. Luffy Sanji and Zoro have strong respect for Momo and want to fight with him.

And yeah Marco I really don’t like being in the final fight

The difference isn't as big as you might think though. Again, it sounds like Robin's upgrades are linked to the revolutionary army so this means she had to have some experience in learning Haki by FI. We don't have any good info yet on what she actually does but I can buy the idea that she hasn't been using it up to now
Up to volume 71 at least she could't have used it, even though she was training to get to the point where she's able to

No need to headcanon here when Oda doubles up on Robin not having it at the very least until said volume.

yeah iirc, onimaru is a komagikitsune. and luffy is made more like the myou or wisdom gods and not a literal monkey. which is why i think that an older momo will fulfill the susanoo tale rather than the momotaro tale IMO.
That’s fair, I don’t think Momo really cares much for Orochi. I hope that’s Hiyoris job as she was tortured by Orochi unlike Momo who was tortured by Kaido.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

in this panel we see that sanji is able to use CoO in nami's body - haki is literally will and spirit. it does not change even if a user moves from body to body.

its a property of a person's spirit and not a property of a person's body. momo has no formal training in CoO and CoA. so by simply gaining a grown up body, his spirit wont be trained. he'll still wont be able to use CoO and CoA so harming kaido is out of the realm.

Momotaro tale involes him capturing the oni and not killing them.

Instead look at the susanoo legend. The god susanoo - uses a sword called "Ame no Habakiri" and cuts up the 8 headed serpant monster orochi and then reunites with his sister, Amaterasu.

This is the purpose of Oda giving Momo the ame no habakiri. He will kill Orochi (8 heads in total - 1 cut by kaido, 6 cut by the scabbards). And i dont think you need haki to cut up fodder like orochi. and then he will reunite with hiyori. But it will suit the tale perfectly. I think momo will take luffy up and have some dragon vs dragon fight with kaido. he'll hold onigashima from falling down and then will slay orochi using the ame no habakiri. he isnt going to kill kaido - because 1 - he has no haki, 2- it is not his destiny to kill kaido, its his destiny to lead the rebellion and wano of the future, 3 - its his destiny to kill orochi since he was gifted the blade which was used to kill orochi in the mythology.
i really think this is what oda's building up to. im calling it now.

i really think this is what oda's building up to. im calling it now.
Adult Momo aint needed to kill Orochi, and Orochi wont be dying anyway I doubt Oda would deliver him that, even Doflamingo made it alive and both Orochi and him suffered in a similar manner. Momo might go after Kaido then finish Orochi but not kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.