Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, early Bleach was much better in artistic style. The drawings were so vibrant and impactful.

The later stuff looks superficially impressive at first, but much easier to draw, both in effort and style.
That take is ass.
Kubo's style by the end of bleach was literally unmatched, earlier bleach had Ichigo face look like a triangle.

Law literally shared the spot for his ultimate attack with Killer's sonic based technique which equally damaged Kaido. Ofc it's conjecture, that's what I'm also doing.
Is that supposed to mean something?
Can he not share it with Killer?

Every panel of the fight was with high end attacks (except Luffy screwing around once with the other two of the trio), with guys underlining to be completely serious.
Law, in the panel with attacking Kaido together with Kid and Law, literally just threw a stone, whereas Luffy and Kid had G4 and Punk Rotten. With Law underlining he will go for the kill.
Post automatically merged:

So no?

Stuff happens in over 400 chapters. That's almost half of the whole manga :milaugh:

Wano SHs are not the same as FI SH's :kayneshrug:
The difference isn't as big as you might think though. Again, it sounds like Robin's upgrades are linked to the revolutionary army so this means she had to have some experience in learning Haki by FI. We don't have any good info yet on what she actually does but I can buy the idea that she hasn't been using it up to now

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoros connection in Wano has been Onimaru, a special Fox and Hiyori who is known for her Fox mask.

Sanjis flashback showed that he is the son of the garuda and the “Sky.” And with his own flame and flight it’s very similar to that of a legitimate Garuda.

Zoro using some kind of Fox upgrade (he even learned fire Fox style) and Sanji gaining some kind of bird upgrade will let these two take the dog and phaesant slots so we get Monster trio + Momo
I like your train of thought but however I feel it is very far fetched. Here are my reasons.

1. Garuda is not from buddhism. but its rather from the Hindu mythology. The momotaro tale involves a pheasant - Garuda is a humanoid Eagle. And it isnt even a major god in hinduism. Infact, I was raised as a Hindu before I rejected religion completely so I know that this theory is waaay too farfetched. And no, Garudo doesnt use fire. Not that I know of.

2. The pheasant in the tale is a suzuki - a red flaming bird of sorts which is more aligned to Marco than sanji imo. Infact Oda already made the admirals inspired by the Momotaro tale - Blue Pheasant, Red Dog and Yello Monkey so I dont see why he wouldnt change the colours now.

EDIT : not sure about the red flaming bird part though.

All characters get marginally stronger ad they travel.

They only get significantly stronger from training, extreme diff match and life or death situations.

Oda is proving once again with Robin getting it from training
Robin in DR: No Haki

In Wano: Haki

Take your L Mr. "Powercreep dont exist".Sanji is going to defeat Queen and Robin Black Maria.And both would low-diff their DR counterparts

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yup because in the soul society any spirit with a high enough spiritual pressure can gain a Zanpakuto. In essence, Kenpachi has so much power his Zanpakutos spirit had enough to gain her own Zanpakuto.
All that happened and this man continues to wear an eye patch to nerf himself further:crazwhat:

Yeah, it's kinda dumb
And Kenpachi's Bankai is like a more brutal bloody version of Ichigo's Old Tensa Zangetsu
It really does. The only difference is Kenpachi's Bankai has a cleaver look to it. I have always hated big swords:whitepress:

I do think some of the paneling in TYBW was kinda… odd. But it’s because Kubos style of badass and creepy wasn’t in full form with some of the quincys. A few of them felt like they were more like One Piece characters than Bleach characters.

I think story wise - Soul Society invasion arc was top.
Look wise - Hueco Mundo and fake karakura town arcs are my favorite.

But the Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo transformation was amazing.
Kubo was sick and injured during TYBW,but some of the panels are god tier

I like your train of thought but however I feel it is very far fetched. Here are my reasons.

1. Garuda is not from buddhism. but its rather from the Hindu mythology. The momotaro tale involves a pheasant - Garuda is a humanoid Eagle. And it isnt even a major god in hinduism. Infact, I was raised as a Hindu before I rejected religion completely so I know that this theory is waaay too farfetched.

2. The pheasant in the tale is a suzuki - a red flaming bird of sorts which is more aligned to Marco than sanji imo. Infact Oda already made the admirals inspired by the Momotaro tale - Blue Pheasant, Red Dog and Yello Monkey so I dont see why he wouldnt change the colours now.
Well have to wait and see, I think there’s reason to believe that monster trio and Momo vs Kaido for the Momotaro legend fits well.

Especially because Momo has a stronger connection with Zoro and Sanji than Yamato and Marco imo.

Momonosuke isn’t momotaro, a Fox isn’t a dog, and Luffy isn’t exactly a monkey, just like a garuda doesn’t necessarily need to be a pheasant. The specifics may not be exact, but the theme of the fight remains the same tbh.

Is that supposed to mean something?
Can he not share it with Killer?

Every panel of the fight was with high end attacks (except Luffy screwing around once with the other two of the trio), with guys underlining to be completely serious.
Law, in the panel with attacking Kaido together with Kid and Law, literally just threw a stone, whereas Luffy and Kid had G4 and Punk Rotten. With Law underlining he will go for the kill.
Post automatically merged:

So no?
You blind?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well have to wait and see, I think there’s reason to believe that monster trio and Momo vs Kaido for the Momotaro legend fits well.

Especially because Momo has a stronger connection with Zoro and Sanji than Yamato and Marco imo.

Momonosuke isn’t momotaro, a Fox isn’t a dog, and Luffy isn’t exactly a monkey, just like a garuda doesn’t necessarily need to be a pheasant. The specifics may not be exact, but the theme of the fight remains the same tbh.
yeah iirc, onimaru is a komagikitsune. and luffy is made more like the myou or wisdom gods and not a literal monkey. which is why i think that an older momo will fulfill the susanoo tale rather than the momotaro tale IMO.

Yamato not anymore considering all the Oden stuff, but Marco is really random at this point.

All that happened and this man continues to wear an eye patch to nerf himself further:crazwhat:

It really does. The only difference is Kenpachi's Bankai has a cleaver look to it. I have always hated big swords:whitepress:
Not to mention he subconsciously nerfed himself for thousands of years. That unohana vs Kenpachi training arc is top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.