Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, early Bleach was much better in artistic style. The drawings were so vibrant and impactful.

The later stuff looks superficially impressive at first, but much easier to draw, both in effort and style.
I do think some of the paneling in TYBW was kinda… odd. But it’s because Kubos style of badass and creepy wasn’t in full form with some of the quincys. A few of them felt like they were more like One Piece characters than Bleach characters.

I think story wise - Soul Society invasion arc was top.
Look wise - Hueco Mundo and fake karakura town arcs are my favorite.

But the Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo transformation was amazing.

@Geo

Okay, let's look at the spoiler again:

Robin got a flashback of Koala teaching her the Fishman Karate while Sabo taught her Ryuusouken and the conclusion of this flashback is her brand new attack "Thousand Fleur Karate Gigantium". So why exactly did you draw the conclusion that Sabo caught Robin Haki, when he merely taught her the Dragon Claw Fist?

Also, her Demonic Fleur isn't the new technique for which she had her flashback.
Yep. It also sounds like, if it is a Haki based attack, then its her final surprise move of the chapter (seems like the scene switches after). Which is supposed to surprise us, the reader. This might mean 1022 explains the Haki part (again, if it's Haki) and how she learned between DR/Wano

Basically her learning Fishman Karate/Ryuusuken has nothing to do with Haki. She had a few moves reminiscent I guess of that between FI/DR, but is now showing it off fully in Wano. But separate from that, she could be showing off Haki with Demonio Fleur (gotta see images first)

Status
Not open for further replies.