Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, early Bleach was much better in artistic style. The drawings were so vibrant and impactful.

The later stuff looks superficially impressive at first, but much easier to draw, both in effort and style.

You may disagree all you want but Luffy is the same guy who power scales people using haki. Sensing is his thing

he had never seen Law fight yet he sensed his haki, while Robin was right there
That's my point it depends on the user, how often does Law use haki and how often does Robin, also who do you think is more proficient in using it?

Vivre Card presents current knowledge not future.
That is why even characters who should have COC have their part blanked out
Oda was directly asked "Who has Haki", and he answered unambiguously. Robin likely learned or completed learning Haki during the unspecified timeskip the Straw Hats spent on Wano while Luffy and the twirly hats were on Whole Cake, and even the two weeks till the big battle.

It's like y'all assume that *only* Zoro trains

Their is not a single word of her using haki or learn it in flashback, show me the line in the spoilers if you are a men.

Also Luffy confirm that Robin didn't have haku in PH:

Also Oda Sbs:

D: “This might be out of nowhere, but who in the Straw Hat Pirates can use Haki? It’s bothering me and I can’t activate my Love Hurricane.”
Oda: “It’s these three. Their specialty haki color is in the parentheses.”

Oda: These trio can only use haki
Luffy: Only me,Zoro and Sanji can use haki.

Genius Nik and Geo copium hard: " RObiN lEaRn haKi DuRinG tHE TimEskIp, YoU caN'T bE sTroNgeR or blOom yOuR haKi witHoUT aNy HarD baTtlE MimImi".

:holdthisl::akasalt:
@Sentinel @MonsterKaido @Steven @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Kejon @Buusatan94 @SHIHI
Another day another L for the doffy boys.
:suresure:
Yea since Oda confirmed it you were right she didn't have it during PH

@Geo

Okay, let's look at the spoiler again:

Koala wanted to teach Robin the "Fishman Karate", while Sabo wanted to teach her to use the "Ryuusouken" (Dragon Claw Fist).
- Robin uses a new attack called "Thousand Fleur Karate Gigantium".
Robin got a flashback of Koala teaching her the Fishman Karate while Sabo taught her Ryuusouken and the conclusion of this flashback is her brand new attack "Thousand Fleur Karate Gigantium". So why exactly did you draw the conclusion that Sabo caught Robin Haki, when he merely taught her the Dragon Claw Fist?

Also, her Demonic Fleur isn't the new technique for which she had her flashback.

and

should settle any discussion on this topic up to Volume 71 :specialmeh:
"B..B.uT SaNjI iS sAmE aS hE waS whEn HE fouGht DoFfy, hE DidnT GeT stRoNgER"...
Really these guys are something else, Robin learn haki after the PH/DR event. She couldn't use It before, it proof that the Strawhats improve a lot since DR.

Im pretty sure Sanji showing new insane stuff too,same for Law who facing BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.