Volume 101
1018: Who's-Who (P1)
1019: Sasaki (P1)
1020: Black Maria (P1)
1021: Black Maria (P2)
1022: Sasaki (P2)
1023: Who's-Who (P2)
1024: Page One(?)
Get a fucking grip on yourself. Franky literally pretty much destroyed all his weapons and is out of options. That was the end of the fight.

1. Not irrelevant just doesn’t fit your agenda
2. He was literally destroying her ships so yes he was fucking with big mom
3. Yes it was he literally says he went to whole cake to get a poneglypth to get what he wanted
4. Kid wounded a sweet commander and stole something that the big mom pirates had to create false rumors on what happened.

take off what kid glasses? Are you also gonna ignore kid was the first person to name drop big mom in the story?

kid was also paralleled with big mom constantly.

1. being the only two to watch luffys attavks

2. kaido crushed luffy into the ground big mom crushed kid into the ground

3. the fact their names play off each other. Eustass KID big MOM

I don’t need to even go one more.
1.) Yosaku was first to name Jinbe, Garp was first to name Yonkou. Guess they are all fighting now.
2.) Yep, destroying 2 ships, wow. Meanwhile her entire fleet and main island was destroyed by Strawhats, keep yapping.
3.) Panel.
4.) Panel.

Like i said, irrelevant.

What the hell is this list supposed to be, jesus
Post automatically merged:

You mean the character who possesses the missing 4th road phoneglyph
Between her thighs?

It's quite a ride if you think about that time when Robin got a fake spoiler and it was about simply multiple clones and now actual canon content spoiler is DEMONIO Robin.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
You do realise he is a CHILD do you? A child with extreme trauma? What the hell do you expect him to do? He's not a ridiculously strong monster like his father and Big Mom were like as children too.

This is genuinely one of the most stupid things I've ever read, congratulations. It reminds me of the absolutely ridiculous, insane and unwarranted hate for Gohan in the DBZ days, sigh.

Momo has only been back for what a few weeks? Hiyori has been living for 20 years in Wano and has had time with Denjiro's guidance to grow up and adapt to the hellish circumstances, how can you even draw a comparison there?

You do realise if Momo got left behind too, he would be the same as her right? If not fiercer, braver, stronger and such too?

I can't believe you're trashing on a mere child this hard, this is insanity.

This is exactly why children grow up having such severe issues too. Especially boys. "Stop being so weak, cowardly, sensitive. Man up!"
Momonosuke is trying! In case you hadn't noticed? I can't believe I have to defend this ferociously but I seriously hate this ignorance and unwarranted downplaying.

Where is this criticism for the likes of Whitebeard, Oden himself, even Kaido too for trying to kill children too? Kanjuro for beating a child? But no, Momonosuke is the "coward" here? SMH.

I'm not going to keep arguing, I've said my peace and a lot more than I intended. If you still insist of repeating what you said and doubling down, then this is just a lost cause and waste of time and energy.

Momonosuke has blatantly shown signs of severe trauma since Punk Hazard, but nah he's just a "coward and a pervert". Jesus Christ, man, what is wrong with people?

I shouldn't be getting so invested, wound up and emotionally involved but damn. I just can't ignore takes like that. I just really hope you don't have such cruel attitude towards children you know IRL. The last thing we need this in this world is more cruelty, ignorance, lack of empathy and sensitivity and such. "The world/nature is cruel and so I should be too?" SMH. Sigh.

Ok rant over lmao. Imma go chill before I really do flip for real and say something I really regret.

:nicagesmile:

I know I shouldn't take these things so personally but it's godamn difficult.

:kriwhat:
Spitting facts :kata:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy

I think the Yamato Oden parallel could have been a cool angle

But the way Oda and editors took it just makes it weird and cringe, and makes more people just hate Oden even more
Yeah, they really bungled her introduction, which has to be part of the reason some jackasses around here hate her - why they think the way she’s being portrayed at the start is the way she’ll be portrayed forever is beyond me, but I’ve only been reading this story longer than half the people in this place have been alive, so what the fuck do I know??

1.) Yosaku was first to name Jinbe, Garp was first to name Yonkou. Guess they are all fighting now.
2.) Yep, destroying 2 ships, wow. Meanwhile her entire fleet and main island was destroyed by Strawhats, keep yapping.
3.) Panel.
4.) Panel.

Like i said, irrelevant.

What the hell is this list supposed to be, jesus
1. no the point is Oda has specifically built up to kid taking down big mom for years.

2. Proving my point once again that you have an agenda. You asked me for the connection I gave it

3/4.

Oda purposely built up this connection for years I can even bring up kaido/big mom and luffy/kid parallels

Yeah, they really bungled her introduction, which has to be part of the reason some jackasses around here hate her - why they think the way she’s being portrayed at the start is the way she’ll be portrayed forever is beyond me, but I’ve only been reading this story longer than half the people in this place have been alive, so what the fuck do I know??
The intro was fine it was once Yamato was I want to be Oden shit, then most people were like WTF is this crap

If she loses the Oden moniker i think she will be cool again.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Dude , problem is not momos child thing. We saw every characters childhood. Momos writing is trash. Go and read sanji law Robin namk child period. Don't act just momo.lost his family. Naturally , I am comparing the other character childhood.
I m saying again. Momo did not do anything till now for fight. And no need to come onigashima. Why he come to onigashima . Because he will transform adult. What a emotional writing what.a sacrifice.
Bro did you even read the manga? Momo got kidnapped at the beginning of the raid and taken to Onigashima by Kanjuro... he didn't go of his own free will.

G

Gorosei Informer

S
E
X

H
O
E
S

T
I
D
D
I
E
S

Honestly Oda and the SBS questions pretty much feel like this:

I was just trying to find that Robin one I mentioned and I was shocked to how truly explicit they get! Genuinely overly horny stuff but given how openly/proudly perverted Oda is ofc and how he responds to these questions as well as what the Fapanese I mean Japanese are like generally, it's not as surprising as it should be to be fair!

Post automatically merged:

Thank you!

:cheers:

1. no the point is Oda has specifically built up to kid taking down big mom for years.

2. Proving my point once again that you have an agenda. You asked me for the connection I gave it

3/4.

Oda purposely built up this connection for years I can even bring up kaido/big mom and luffy/kid parallels
1.) I thought name dropping was important...
2.) You said Kid was targeting Big Mom, nothing about ships, at least be honest. He was never targeting her.
3.) So that automatically means Poneglyphs?

And you have the audacity to claim i have an agenda.

Seriously, something has gotta give. If the F6 are officially down, then pretty much all the strawhats have walked away from fights still able to battle. Meaning they have to functionally be used somewhere else. However, let's say for arguments sake:

- Page 1 and Ulti are down since they were announced.

- Black Maria, Sasaki and WsW are not down yet, providing further distractions for Robin, Franky and Jinbe.

Where does that leave?

- Usopp? Who does he support now? He's gotten nothing so far really.

- Nami? She's perfectly fine and has a strong tool to help fight somewhere now.

- Brook? What does he do after he finishes Fodder? He won't struggle any more than Robin, Jinbe, and Franky are.

- Chopper? What happens with Chopperjiji? Where does he go?

If those 3 F6 members are down, now Oda had to distract 3 additional strawhats somewhere else since they are all virtually fine. Where does Oda send these 7 strawhats? And if they aren't, what happens to the 4 I mentioned above? If P1 and Ulti are still around, then that STILL leaves Brook and Chopper.

I feel like the next 3-4 chapters are going to be really critical in understanding this. There are also so many non-strawhat fights left unresolved as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.