Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we'll have to wait for the next vivre cards to confirm if Robin used armament or not:kayneshrug:but the fact that she can use the fishmen karate shockwaves means that she doesnt even need it:kata: . And now its 100% confirmed that Momo will be aged up, Shinobu's refusal wasnt the cliff hanger it was just to build up the reveal of his request, ITS MOMOTARO TIME:steef::steef::steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

Black Maria probably got one of the better smile fruits,some smile users get to have full control of their abilities and can hide their zoan forms in base!
She was confirmed as an Ancient Zoan which is the issue. Unless the animal in her Smile aspect can eat a DF seperately and get it own DF power? This sounds so confusing and crazy lol.

I still believe she might be a Smile instead, she might be lying about being a Zoan. She always seemed more of a giant Smile user rather than a Zoan user from her DF reveal. She uses illusions SOMEHOW so deception is part of her character and since she runs the brothel, she will be used to deceiving and manipulating her "customers". If she is a Smile instead, then that means she might not be able to hide her spider side and she hides it with her dress, much like how Jorogumos and certain types of spiders trick their prey, like Black Widows also mating with males and killing them too!
Haha, "Black Widow", oh Oda, what convenient timing to feature Maria right now!

:nicagesmile::willsmith:

You do have a great point though, we saw Smile users at Zou who could freely manipulate their animal abilities/parts like how you mentioned, that seems to have been forgotten/changed by Oda since then? Would be cool if this is the case with Maria but why did Oda make her this spider ancient zoan if she is actually a Smile? Am I right about Maria and thus Oda trying to deceive everyone?

The spider Maria is based on is actually extremely tiny too, it's biggest size is supposedly smaller than my fingernails! And my hands are tiny too! LOL

:laughmoji:

It would be pretty cool if queen made some pill or something that induces some kind of artificial awakening for the tobbi roppo. Maybe they take it and go into a berserker mode of sorts. I expect the calamities to all be awakened tho…and possibly who’s who.

So I can see this
- Momo still with a mentality of a 8 yo, won't kill anyone. THe emphasis is on his dragon form. So most likely he will use his cloud to lift Onigashima, just as how Oden lifted the 9 Scabbards, awesome parallel with his dad.
- Hiyori, a full -grown adult, with swormanship and maybe with the help of Zoro and Kyoshirou, will kill Orochi (if he has to die), maybe with Ame Habakiri or Enma

SEEEEE!!!! THIS IS WHAT I MEANT!

You can very CLEARLY tell that the fight with Black Maria is over. Robin won, Brook also won. Robin needs help moving after. They both claim victory and there is an actual AFTERMATH to the fight. Black Maria is unconscious, her subordinates notice and see her unconscious on the floor before being defeated.

This is VERY different from Franky and Jinbe's fights. This is what I'm talking about. I personally would not be surprised if Oda went back to Sasaki and Who's Who and do something with them in the next 2-3 chapters. They did not receive definitive conclusions because no aftermath was shown to those battles, they are transitioned from immediately. And I can understand if they are done, im just pointing out that Franky vs Sasaki and Jinbe vs WsW have vastly different conclusions to how their fights "ended", page count, new attacks, etc.

Bravo Robin, reading this sounded awesome and actually felt like the first real, conclusive fight this arc. Here's to hoping Nami, Usopp, Jinbe, Franky, Brook and Chopper get more within the context of their own issues. We know the monster trio will at least, but I'm just hoping Oda gives more to the rest of the crew, starting with giving a bit more to Franky and Jinbe
Dude you've been getting so pathetic the last few weeks. Give it a fucking rest. It's over. Luffy vs. Kaido last round is about to start. We need to get rid of all these side shows.

exactly. My guess is they have awakening the zoans in impel down had it so my guess is they awakened and that’s why it got off screened
WsW and Sasaki also were just put on different levels too compared to the others. They were the only 2 actually interested in competing to capture Yamato so they could fight the calamities.

It does make me wonder if they are meant to have awakening, and it is interesting that Oda cut away from those fights before we could even determine that fact.

WsW and Sasaki also were just put on different levels too compared to the others. They were the only 2 actually interested in competing to capture Yamato so they could fight the calamities.

It does make me wonder if they are meant to have awakening, and it is interesting that Oda cut away from those fights before we could even determine that fact.
yeah and after they are awakened other straw hats whose fights are over/who are free will help Franky and Jimbei as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.