Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying for past 5 posts that I'll accept the L if I'm wrong. Idk why you're saying I'm not admitting to it.

But alrighto. I'll take your word it.
Same here. I talking about that too, but what I mean is if you try to backout or move the goalpost on not admitting fault like TAC did, then I don't honor our agreement then. Either be fair or don't do agreements then.

If this is how all non-major OP fights play out from here than even the admirals might go down in like a chapter each 😢
Yh it sucks that Oda breezed through them the way he did and it's even more mind boggling that Robin's fight got so much focus but I'm still holding out for the SHs v Kaido possibility during the climax of the arc ^^, so maybe Oda gave Robin so much focus coz Franky and Jinbe would be playing bigger roles in the Kaido fight later on 🤷🏿‍♂️.

If the flying 6 are out,this means we will get to see Apoo,Hawkins,Perospero,Jack,Queen,King fighting in the next few chapters!
My hope is:

- Sasaki and WsW still have a bit more up their sleeve for Franky and Jinbe. Be it awakening or just more resistance, it doesn't feel like their fights are over. ~2-3 more chapters?

- Raizo v. Fukurokuju. Raizo is injured, maybe Nami comes to assist with her "ninjutsu"? Both are on the 2nd floor of the castle. ~ 1 chapter

- 1 chapter for Killer vs Hawkins. Killer wins but Hawkins does switch sides after.

- 1 chapter for Apoo vs Drake. Same as the above. Eventually they will fight on the good side. Doubtful Oda will write out 2 of the 11 Supernova from the story permanently.

- Neko and several other Minks gangbang Perospero. Poor Perospero lol. ~1/2 a chapter.

- Inu vs Jack. Inu is losing. Usopp man's up and helps. Brook, then Chopper eventually joins with a new form due to the side effects of Ceasars drug. I call them the "Shafted" trio, because all 3 have not been able to show their better selves during fights. They'll have their fight made up by taking down a billion beri pirate (Oda please just let it happen lul). ~3/4 chapters.

- Sanji vs Queen. 3/4 chapters

- Zoro vs King. 3/4 chapters

- Kid/Law vs Big Mom. Lots of chapters. I don't fuckin know

- Luffy, Yamato, Marco and Momo vs Kaido. LOTS OF CHAPTERS, I DONT KNOW. Eventually Luffy vs Kaido 1v1

- And sure....maybe some ZKK sprinkled at the end.

Seriously though, I think Franky and Jinbe need more substance. Brook, Usopp and Chopper 100% need more to do. If Jinbe and Franky's fights are over, then maybe:

- Jinbe, Brook and Usopp vs Jack instead

- Franky and "New Chopper" vs the last 3/4 Numbers.

Tldr: I have no fucking idea

Even Moe is tired of Moe's ass. Maybe that's why that loser keeps repeating MKK over ZKK, because he relates to Moemoetaro and wants to feel vindicated somehow. :mihanha:
Jew go talk to Moe about your love for him. I think members are tired hearing toxic side talking about a guy they have obsession for. He isn't even here and you guys talk more about him than his own fans here :milaugh:.

Where have Oda in SBS or anywhere talked that the crew is his wings. Only ones he talked about being wings are Zoro and Sanji. It's canon and denying it makes you insecure.

He did. SBS talked by Oda said it was by power and he did it. They block it together, but it means Sanji's on his power help stopped it. Also by your logic Zoro's feats doesn't count then given 5 vs 1 compare to 2 vs 1 if you talking that way.
Cap. Oda includes sanji and zoro as wings. Nowhere did oda deny that the other strawhats are not his wings.

Cap. zoro blocked hakai by himself. He saved everyone and in tern law teleported everyone. If there is a single panel of anyone helping zoro BLOCK that them post it.

Sanji helped luffy block a casual bigmom punch. Which means he didn't do it on his own. Which means he had to be assisted and helped in physically blocking it. And since luffy us sanjis captain he put more energy in stopping bigmoms attack than sanji did since he is naturally more powerful than sanji. Unless you believe sani put more power in that block than luffy did?

My hope is:

- Sasaki and WsW still have a bit more up their sleeve for Franky and Jinbe. Be it awakening or just more resistance, it doesn't feel like their fights are over. ~2-3 more chapters?

- Raizo v. Fukurokuju. Raizo is injured, maybe Nami comes to assist with her "ninjutsu"? Both are on the 2nd floor of the castle. ~ 1 chapter

- 1 chapter for Killer vs Hawkins. Killer wins but Hawkins does switch sides after.

- 1 chapter for Apoo vs Drake. Same as the above. Eventually they will fight on the good side. Doubtful Oda will write out 2 of the 11 Supernova from the story permanently.

- Neko and several other Minks gangbang Perospero. Poor Perospero lol. ~1/2 a chapter.

- Inu vs Jack. Inu is losing. Usopp man's up and helps. Brook, then Chopper eventually joins with a new form due to the side effects of Ceasars drug. I call them the "Shafted" trio, because all 3 have not been able to show their better selves during fights. They'll have their fight made up by taking down a billion beri pirate (Oda please just let it happen lul). ~3/4 chapters.

- Sanji vs Queen. 3/4 chapters

- Zoro vs King. 3/4 chapters

- Kid/Law vs Big Mom. Lots of chapters. I don't fuckin know

- Luffy, Yamato, Marco and Momo vs Kaido. LOTS OF CHAPTERS, I DONT KNOW. Eventually Luffy vs Kaido 1v1

- And sure....maybe some ZKK sprinkled at the end.

Seriously though, I think Franky and Jinbe need more substance. Brook, Usopp and Chopper 100% need more to do. If Jinbe and Franky's fights are over, then maybe:

- Jinbe, Brook and Usopp vs Jack instead

- Franky and "New Chopper" vs the last 3/4 Numbers.

Tldr: I have no fucking idea
All is well until a debunked ZKK is added:kayneshrug:

if its haki, then oda has messed up her character. she couldve lol diff'd caesar entirely. hope fully its just shading/colour and not haki ;-;
why did you suprise ?
when SHs meet CP9 first time , they did not know anything , in 1 and 2 days , they found new skills.
When zoro use black blade first time , we were at dressrosa. why did he use against hody for exact killing ?
Or Jimbei fought against BM . He can use full body armanent . Why did he use against BM .
dont look logic :)

if its haki, then oda has messed up her character. she couldve lol diff'd caesar entirely. hope fully its just shading/colour and not haki ;-;
why did you suprise ?
when SHs meet CP9 first ti
:kobeha:
Ayyo y’all gotta see this shit
:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:
cant make up this candy ass shit
dude , i dont know what is your problem. but i can sugges you should doctor. may be medicine can heal you.

Yeah we can see kaido not effected or damaged even after zoro strongest attack.
zoro’s attack left a lovebite to kaido
:gokulaugh:
Well it's better than kaido telling luffy that his internal destruction fists combined with coc were shit. Atleast zoro has a mark to prove he been there. Luffy has zero to show in terms of what he did to kaido. Kaido ain't even suffering from some internal damage

Status
Not open for further replies.