Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap. Oda includes sanji and zoro as wings. Nowhere did oda deny that the other strawhats are not his wings.

Cap. zoro blocked hakai by himself. He saved everyone and in tern law teleported everyone. If there is a single panel of anyone helping zoro BLOCK that them post it.

Sanji helped luffy block a casual bigmom punch. Which means he didn't do it on his own. Which means he had to be assisted and helped in physically blocking it. And since luffy us sanjis captain he put more energy in stopping bigmoms attack than sanji did since he is naturally more powerful than sanji. Unless you believe sani put more power in that block than luffy did?
Sanji and luffy = stop bigmom attack completely

zoro = stop yonkos attack for 1 second, needed to be saved, become mummy gag, eat plot armor senzu beans

:cheers:

Cap. Oda includes sanji and zoro as wings. Nowhere did oda deny that the other strawhats are not his wings.

Cap. zoro blocked hakai by himself. He saved everyone and in tern law teleported everyone. If there is a single panel of anyone helping zoro BLOCK that them post it.

Sanji helped luffy block a casual bigmom punch. Which means he didn't do it on his own. Which means he had to be assisted and helped in physically blocking it. And since luffy us sanjis captain he put more energy in stopping bigmoms attack than sanji did since he is naturally more powerful than sanji. Unless you believe sani put more power in that block than luffy did?
But no where he talked they are 'wings'. Either your making it up by talking he did or don't want to admit Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's top guys.

Law saved Zoro. Don't lie and Zoro had help in the fight. Sanji in 2 vs 1 blocked her attack and talking it was only Luffy doesn't make sense as G4 didn't do anything to Big Mom after that. G3 doesn't make sense to be stronger than G4. Sanji stopped the attack with his power and Oda in SBS defends that it is that. Not saying Sanji is equal with Luffy, but Sanji has the power to fight a Yonko as Zoro does. It's canon on that.

My hope is:

- Sasaki and WsW still have a bit more up their sleeve for Franky and Jinbe. Be it awakening or just more resistance, it doesn't feel like their fights are over. ~2-3 more chapters?

- Raizo v. Fukurokuju. Raizo is injured, maybe Nami comes to assist with her "ninjutsu"? Both are on the 2nd floor of the castle. ~ 1 chapter

- 1 chapter for Killer vs Hawkins. Killer wins but Hawkins does switch sides after.

- 1 chapter for Apoo vs Drake. Same as the above. Eventually they will fight on the good side. Doubtful Oda will write out 2 of the 11 Supernova from the story permanently.

- Neko and several other Minks gangbang Perospero. Poor Perospero lol. ~1/2 a chapter.

- Inu vs Jack. Inu is losing. Usopp man's up and helps. Brook, then Chopper eventually joins with a new form due to the side effects of Ceasars drug. I call them the "Shafted" trio, because all 3 have not been able to show their better selves during fights. They'll have their fight made up by taking down a billion beri pirate (Oda please just let it happen lul). ~3/4 chapters.

- Sanji vs Queen. 3/4 chapters

- Zoro vs King. 3/4 chapters

- Kid/Law vs Big Mom. Lots of chapters. I don't fuckin know

- Luffy, Yamato, Marco and Momo vs Kaido. LOTS OF CHAPTERS, I DONT KNOW. Eventually Luffy vs Kaido 1v1

- And sure....maybe some ZKK sprinkled at the end.

Seriously though, I think Franky and Jinbe need more substance. Brook, Usopp and Chopper 100% need more to do. If Jinbe and Franky's fights are over, then maybe:

- Jinbe, Brook and Usopp vs Jack instead

- Franky and "New Chopper" vs the last 3/4 Numbers.

Tldr: I have no fucking idea
I think Perospero might be overwhelmed and use his trump card:either a mirror or book containing all BMP crew!I think all scabbards are dying in the raid!

So there we have it

Page one, Black maria and Sasaki DO NOT HAVE HAKI

How embarassing

Brook ONE SHOT a Number? Thats Kong gun level shit. Brook just jumped several tiers

Robin has Sabo’s sense move to detect weak points which he used to destroy the colloseum and she Has Fishman Karate and she Has Armament haki

Robin just jumped TWO tiers minimum

Well damn, Usopp better do something or else he will be fodder tier to every strawhat

Well it's better than kaido telling luffy that his internal destruction fists combined with coc were shit. Atleast zoro has a mark to prove he been there. Luffy has zero to show in terms of what he did to kaido. Kaido ain't even suffering from some internal damage
Luffy’s attack = kaido remember pirate king, WB, Shanks etc
zoro’s attack = ‘oh no….by the way’

:gokulaugh:

You kept saying that, but whenever Moe was mentioned you were the one to react. Always. :jay-he:

Maybe, just like Momo, you need Shinobu to make you a man, Moe? :denzimote:
Maybe because when you guys talk about 'Moe' I am your first person you think is him. You even talking about me being Moe when I appear here when you guys know where he is on Youtube. Don't be upset that you insecurity make everyone a 'Moe' to you guys.

Nah, that might be you. The reaction from you guys on MKK is funny as been talked before ZKK is debunked. Though maybe your balls will be find once Zoro and you fight off being afraid of injections :denzimote:.

Sanji and luffy = stop bigmom attack completely

zoro = stop yonkos attack for 1 second, needed to be saved, become mummy gag, eat plot armor senzu beans

Wasn't a second unless his entire dialogue and panels all happened within one second lol.

It wasn't equal. Luffy is naturally more powerful thus he placed more power than sanji in said block. Against a basic punch not named attack for 3 seconds

So there we have it

Page one, Black maria and Sasaki DO NOT HAVE HAKI

How embarassing

Brook ONE SHOT a Number? Thats Kong gun level shit. Brook just jumped several tiers

Robin has Sabo’s sense move to detect weak points which he used to destroy the colloseum and she Has Fishman Karate and she Has Armament haki

Robin just jumped TWO tiers minimum

Well damn, Usopp better do something or else he will be fodder tier to every strawhat
Jump on the Usopp vs Jack train. It doesn't make any sense but it'd be hilarious and youd know it XD

But seriously though, maybe a group of strawhats take on Jack if Inu can't? They are on the 2nd floor. Usopp is there. Brook is a floor above and fine. If Jinbe's fight is done, then he's there too.

Just interested how that is supposed to play out, since it Jack still has hybrid up his sleeve like King.

Wasn't a second unless his entire dialogue and panels all happened within one second lol.

It wasn't equal. Luffy is naturally more powerful thus he placed more power than sanji in said block. Against a basic punch not named attack for 3 seconds
Ok then…2 seconds? LOL

still, sanji blocked completely without needed saved, becoming mummy gag, eat senzu bean AKA plot armor

Luffy’s attack = kaido remember pirate king, WB, Shanks etc
zoro’s attack = ‘oh no….by the way’

:gokulaugh:
Zoros attack: ahhhhhhhhhh I can't believe it. You are a conquering king too?????

Dont worry. You did goof. This scar will be hear permanently

Luffys attack: sigh I got my hopes up. Your skill in advanced coc leaves alot to be desired.... sigh "reverts back to base"

Gomu gomu no what? Worororororo

Yip totally nor the same

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Is that why Queen need Hybrid for Sanji? You know it is his Haki hurting Queen. You guys really go on that 'no damage' on Queen. Makes me wonder what your thoughts on him beating Queen. The cope on you guys is insecure ever since the ZKK being debunked.
Why it's necessary haki to defeat queen?

regarding shinobus fruit,

I guess we know that vivrebook is not canon while the sbs is canon. I guess oda does have a saying in what goes out that book but he has no problem erata-ing something.

Its kinda big for me. so many people took whatever is inside those book as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.