Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffys attacks been sending kaido to the ground since udon in gear 3 before he even learned advanced coA.

So you argument is poor. Since kaido still luffy your attacks are shit
Post automatically merged:

Well one has the markings to show for it while the other had to be saved by a submarine so......
Is that why Kaido saw images of top tier pirates behind him and not Zoro who need Enma to get into the scales? Yeah, I am 'crazy' for thinking MC is the strongest of the group. Again Head Piece is headcannon, not canon.
If zoro fights against ling he will defeat him in one page
Nah, Calamities are not one-shot material.

Thats a lie. Oda has written in the sbs that he has nothing to do with these types of changes to the anime

next you sre gonna say Batman slapping Luffy was also “Oda’s blessing”

Dont lie
Not every scene is canon. I never said that. Only certain scenes are and it's canon on Sanji vs Drake given the staff made a statement they were in talks with Oda that then talked about flashback being extended too.
Post automatically merged:

if we're talking about anime lets also talk about how he ran away from page one sama:pagemoji:
And Zoro breaking his sword to no name fodder and struggling with Batman :suresure:.

only the monster trio acquired such skills and that too was in the middle of battle so logically ok

because he already lol diff'd hody underwater without it. you can also say that he awakened it at dressrosa.

jinbe used armament against big mom

jinbe against who's who

here also i dont think he used fullbody armament - i think jinbe used armament on his head and hands and upper body alone to block the finger pistols.

there is atleast some logic in one piece fights. expecting good and consistent writing is not wrong.

if robin knew haki right after timeskip, she couldve lol diff'd caesar and ended punk hazard arc by herself.
my dear friend ,
usopp start to hit from very very large range to marine soldier. this is AP . he used new type of gun.
nami started to use very effectively new weapon features. how did not to say just monster trio :)
whoswho attacked to jimbei full body. and jimbei used full body . not even debate.
at underwater , he can use black blade. but oda dont want to show that time . easy explanation.
im talking about full body agains BM.

Seems some people are hell-bent on confusing fan made One Piece wiki and head canon with Vivre Cards. No, just because you imagined it doesn't mean it came from Vivre Card.

maybe demon robin's color is red instead of black, the flashback proved that she didn't learn CoA, but rather a secret fishmen karate move from koala and how to locate her target's core from sabo.

Don’t worry Moe-kun.
I’ll make this simple for you ..

* Shanks has a scar from Blackbeard they have unfinished business
* Luffy has a scar from Akainu they have unfinished business
* Zoro has a scar from Mihawk they have unfinished business

See the pattern ???
Fumi-san, since when making scar on enemy mean your stronger than them or on their level. Guess Magellen is stronger than Shanks if he beaten Blackbeard easily.

and no canon on that Mihawk give him that scar. That apes probably did it given he never talk about scar gotten from Mihawk unlike one on his chest.

Did the staff make a statement saying Sanji and drake was canon but Luffy and Ba WAS NOT canon?

Or are you picking and choosing based on agenda and Lying that Oda ever said a damn thing about this
You know that happened early in start of Wano with Luffy vs Batman and Sanji vs Drake came eventuality. Not really same time there.

If I was picking and choosing, I would say Sanji fighting off both Daifuku and Oven is canon too if I aiming on scenes that didn't happen overall, but I am talking about certain scenes, not all scenes are canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.