Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope is:

- Sasaki and WsW still have a bit more up their sleeve for Franky and Jinbe. Be it awakening or just more resistance, it doesn't feel like their fights are over. ~2-3 more chapters?

- Raizo v. Fukurokuju. Raizo is injured, maybe Nami comes to assist with her "ninjutsu"? Both are on the 2nd floor of the castle. ~ 1 chapter

- 1 chapter for Killer vs Hawkins. Killer wins but Hawkins does switch sides after.

- 1 chapter for Apoo vs Drake. Same as the above. Eventually they will fight on the good side. Doubtful Oda will write out 2 of the 11 Supernova from the story permanently.

- Neko and several other Minks gangbang Perospero. Poor Perospero lol. ~1/2 a chapter.

- Inu vs Jack. Inu is losing. Usopp man's up and helps. Brook, then Chopper eventually joins with a new form due to the side effects of Ceasars drug. I call them the "Shafted" trio, because all 3 have not been able to show their better selves during fights. They'll have their fight made up by taking down a billion beri pirate (Oda please just let it happen lul). ~3/4 chapters.

- Sanji vs Queen. 3/4 chapters

- Zoro vs King. 3/4 chapters

- Kid/Law vs Big Mom. Lots of chapters. I don't fuckin know

- Luffy, Yamato, Marco and Momo vs Kaido. LOTS OF CHAPTERS, I DONT KNOW. Eventually Luffy vs Kaido 1v1

- And sure....maybe some ZKK sprinkled at the end.

Seriously though, I think Franky and Jinbe need more substance. Brook, Usopp and Chopper 100% need more to do. If Jinbe and Franky's fights are over, then maybe:

- Jinbe, Brook and Usopp vs Jack instead

- Franky and "New Chopper" vs the last 3/4 Numbers.

Tldr: I have no fucking idea
Oda should have made Ice Oni Chopper’s new powerup. Now that he has the antidote, he can inject himself with the virus to give himself a power boost for 1 hour, and then inject himself with the antidote before the hour ends

Again pre ryou luffy been slapping kaido. It does not mean shit. Kaido tells him it doesn't mean shit.

The present luffy is still told by kaido. Your use of advanced coc is shit. Your devil fruit is shit. You still have nothing to show for all of your attacks.

Luffy has ran out of haki in gear 4th using advanced ryou and has nothing to show for it
Yeah a drunk Kaido. This isn't a drunk Kaido they fighting. Even then he didn't harm him compare to how things are now. Don't deny that.

Nah, Kaido praise him on being worthy and it hyping him being the 'Joy Boy' of his era given the hype on him. Luffy's Haki is effective, but G4 is draining is the reason, not because he is unable to harm him.

Kaido talked about pages about the Enma sword being special and even talked about 'Oden's Spirit!' The sword did help Zoro. Denying it is headcannon. Zoro has COC, but Enma is the reason he got hit in more as Basic COC doesn't hurt your enemies and his other swords didn't harm him either.
Cap. Show me the panel when zoro was using that kaido said zoro other swords did not hurt him. Show me 1 panel of kaido mention enma in the same chapter that ashura was used. Which means you have zero proof that his other swords didn't wound kaido in that attack

Enma is a hindrance when Kaido was cut he didn’t say wow great job scarring me the 5 of you done well.

He complemented Zoro.
He considered Law nothing but an annoyance
He viewed Kidd as a child with a big mouth
He viewed Killer also as an annoyance
He had high hopes for Luffy and laughed at him afterwards calling him sloppy
He complimenting everyone in the whole fight even Law pierce into his neck. He isn't the only one hurting Kaido. Denying everyone is not hurting him and only Zoro is stupidity, not canon thing. Again he had help in 5 vs 1 and Enma, not one on one fight to say Zoro did it. Not the same thing, bruh.

Yeah a drunk Kaido. This isn't a drunk Kaido they fighting. Even then he didn't harm him compare to how things are now. Don't deny that.

Nah, Kaido praise him on being worthy and it hyping him being the 'Joy Boy' of his era given the hype on him. Luffy's Haki is effective, but G4 is draining is the reason, not because he is unable to harm him.
Kaido literally says that his use of advanced coc leaves alot to be desired.

Dude then insults and laughs at luffys fruit

Then says that you COULD NOT BE JOYBOY.

None of that is hyping luffy

987 is probably going to be just average.

988 should also be okay.

989 and 990 look like they could potentially be great. Kohei Kureta was the director for One Piece movie stampede, is a series director, and also directed episode 977, and Hirotaka Ito is also one of the stronger animation supervisors on the series.

990 is being directed by the series director, who also directed film Z, the latest Broly movie, as well as the episode Zoro beat Killer. The animation supervisor is Tu Yong ce, without a doubt, the strongest animation supervisor on the show, who was the animation supervisor for 982, Ishitani's episode, where he personally animated a good deal of Queen's dance, as well as the animation supervisor for 972 where Oden fought Kaido(where he also did a cool scene).

So yeah, 989 and 990 are the ones to watch out for.

Oh yeah, 990 is going to be Luffy vs Ulti and Page One.

Last edited:
Cap. Show me the panel when zoro was using that kaido said zoro other swords did not hurt him. Show me 1 panel of kaido mention enma in the same chapter that ashura was used. Which means you have zero proof that his other swords didn't wound kaido in that attack
Show me panel Zoro using his other swords by their own and Kaido comments on them? Only Enma he did that and got into the scales, the others didn't. It's headcannon to say they rest did when no proof on that.

Kaido literally says that his use of advanced coc leaves alot to be desired.

Dude then insults and laughs at luffys fruit

Then says that you COULD NOT BE JOYBOY.

None of that is hyping luffy
Is that why being hit and damaged by Luffy to the ground isn't harming him and making him bleed as in panels it is.

Again of course need more power to beat him, but doesn't mean it's 'no damage' going on.

He is the 'Joy Boy' hype is building on Luffy on his DF, Strawhat, and more. Doesn't make sense why he isn't the one to beat Kaido.

Yeah Chopper vs multiple Numbers should be good for him
It's just Oda should've involved the numbers sooner. Now all their hype (if there even is) is gone.
I think Numbers 1, 2, and 3 could be stronger than the rest. If my theory about Number 1 being a Gifter and the rest of the Numbers being pleasures is true, than Number 1 could be somewhat close to the Vets.

Isn't it too late to bring up the last 5 Numbers tho? The F6 are most likely done, so who's gonna get hyped by the inferior Numbers showing up :giogio:
Brook already defeated one of those 5, so now there only 4 Numbers remaining.

I'm guessing that either Usopp or Chopper will defeat one of the Numbers, meanwhile Denjiro, Kawamatsu, and Izo will probably defeat the rest.

Or maybe Usopp will somehow defeat the last 4 remaining Numbers by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.