Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? Wasn't the Vinsmokes demolishing the BMP veterans? Without the numbers and special bullets they were doing pretty much jack on them.
Ichiji simply punched Perospero which only left a minor bruise, Yonji slammed down Daifuku's Genie, and Niji kicked Oven. That's pretty much it.

They were not demolishing them.

Wait? So you changing points now hey? My entire argument to you was that the other swords had to be involved because asbura is a 9 sword style.

And that if it was only enmas doing as usual kaido would have said so.

Kaido did not which means

1. Zoros other swords did damage
2. He used a bit of coc in his attack

None of that contradicts enmas use. However what it does show is that the attack itself was not predicated on simply enma but the entirety of what zoro is.

And if that were not the case kaido was have deduced that all of this was because of enma. Which is what kaido did not do when receiving the ashura attack
Changing what points? Our talk got started by swords on if they did anything to Kaido or not. Your trying to talk that I said he didn't put COC when I never talked that way. I am talking about Enma got into the scales and COC insert into it by Enma's abilities, not because Zoro's skill given his other swords didn't do what Enma did. That is the point of our talk.

He doesn't need to talk about every chapter to know Enma is doing it to him especially in Asura scene, it was highlighted when Zoro was using it. Enma did help Zoro in his attacks, it wasn't Zoro who did it by his own.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How are they horrible? Only plot stopped them from destroying the SH... even then WCI felt far more dangerous.... Onigashima is a joke. If RS could have done something, he wouldn't have baked a cake instead.
he baked a cake because of PIS.

onigashima seems like a joke because we have jinbe, franky, robin people who can effectively fight these mid level executives.

the only scary people from the BMP are katakuri and cracker. the rest were absolutely non factors even in WCI. oven got speed blitzed by sanji. daifuku was toyed with by sulong carrot. snack was fighting judge. even the germa 66 handled these executives pretty easily until the sweet commanders came along. the other tobi roppo level characters are who? baron tamago lmao?

big mom pirates look absolutely non threatening for all the shit they allowed the strawhats to pull in whole cake island. they got thrown off the waterfall at wano, twice, with smoothie on board.

without katakuri, the level of incompetence is hilarious in that crew.

So who taught it to her?

And why would thay person teach it to only her and no one else?

Who in Zou knows haki except neku and imu? And they were heavily injured during Zou. And sanji eventually left so it couldn't be him
She could have learned herself after seeing others use it, lol Oda gave Chopper a power up off screen, this couldeasily happen.

If someone had to teach her, penty of chararacters know haki, Scabbards, Dukes strongest underlings...

Changing what points? Our talk got started by swords on if they did anything to Kaido or not. Your trying to talk that I said he didn't put COC when I never talked that way. I am talking about Enma got into the scales and COC insert into it by Enma's abilities, not because Zoro's skill given his other swords didn't do what Enma did. That is the point of our talk.

He doesn't need to talk about every chapter to know Enma is doing it to him especially in Asura scene, it was highlighted when Zoro was using it. Enma did help Zoro in his attacks, it wasn't Zoro who did it by his own.
Except kaido does which is the point. In ever scene he talks about enma when it's used against him. The only time he did not do so was when he was permanently scarred with ashura

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
lmao she just keeps running away and playing with the wheels bro.. and looks sulong Carrot & Wanda couldnt even beat Perospero.
yea perospero is the strongest executive there. and here it seems like his endgame matchup is an injured neko a YC3 fighter. so it shows how shit daifuku and the others are.

Ichiji simply punched Perospero which only left a minor bruise, Yonji slammed down Daifuku's Genie, and Niji kicked Oven. That's pretty much it.

Everytime they were shown fighting they were getting dominated. Without the army helping them with special bullets things could have been different in a 1v1 similar to these fights here.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

i dont think the big mom pirates would do anything else to the germa family. that's probably how their fights are gonna go down.
Post automatically merged:

bro i admit Daifuku and co are just stupid.. but neither of them was beaten, and thats a fact.
i swear, if the full strawhat crew were fighting the big mom pirates, it'll look like a even bigger joke than onigashima.

Except kaido does which is the point. In ever scene he talks about enma when it's used against him. The only time he did not do so was when he was permanently scarred with ashura
Yeah, but why do he need to keep talking about it to know it did it. We got message. We know need to hear Luffy using Adv. COA to know he putting it into his attacks. We got idea when Kaido talked about it for past chapters and again his other swords didn't go into the scales of Kaido, only Enma to the cut. Do you get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.