Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so now I can try and make my point a little clearer:

These 3 scenes are why I can 100% acknowledge Black Maria's fight is over, but cannot do the same for Sasaki and WsW. IF 1022 has CP-0 acknowledge all of their defeats, then for sure it won't matter, but those 2 did not receive acknowledgements of defeat as we see here AFTER Robin used her final move. My point is, we don't see anything that constitutes the end of a fight here:

or here:

In fact, both Jinbe and Franky still look combat ready/angry/serious. Hopefully what I'm saying makes a little bit more sense. Yes, these do look like finishers for sure, but there is a serious lack of definitive closure on the fights. A big example of something like this is Chapter 405:

You'd think, in the context of only knowing anything up to this chapter, that this would have been the end to their fight. However, Oda goes beyond this and continues their fight for another chapter and several pages:

Once again, if 1022 or some closely relevant chapter in the future acknowledges Sasaki and Who's Who's defeats together with the others (via CP-0 most likely), then I will take my L happily. Before then though, I fundamentally can't because those fights did not end like most other fights do. Not yet at least.

Wh wh wha wha what the hell is up with Robin!?!? That demon form, how? I hope there's an explanation for it like the devil part of her devil fruit blossomed? Oh my god she's a demon goddess...:luffydab:

As for her appearance i'm pretty sure she's only drawn in silhouette so far, that's not hardening..

What a time to be both a Brook fan and a Robin fan
I hope Brook gets more still. This was impressive, but I still would want him to get something more meaningful than owning fodder.

I sort of hope that a few of the "shafted" Strawhats (Brook, Chopper, Usopp) can team up and fight someone like Jack. I know it sounds like a stretch, but at this point it would at least make up for it and allow for some coordination through a meaningful fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.