Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, during that same arc a notion as laughable as Oven=Doflamingo was popular at the time. I think people mistook the Potrayal of the Big Mom Pirates as Powerlevel statements when in reality the Veterans and Seats/Caesar/Hody and Sweet Commanders and Doflamingo weren't really meant to be levels apart like previously thought

And it's only recently that people realised it with a lot of people still in denial about it
Which some people including me addressed.
People buy into hype, which is by far the most unreliable factor to use. It´s obvious Oda has to use hype to create suspense (though he exaggerates it). Anybody remember Bobbin...
It really stems from the assumption that Strawhats make huge jumps from arc to arc without showing anything new, so that newer characters have to be stronger than last ones, when OP never worked like that.

H

humanbeing

Robin transformed herself into giant demon i think it something combination of her DF and something like Zoro's Asura.
expect Sanji to transform into something devilish as well. and Zoro will perfect his Asura form.

Robin transformed herself into giant demon i think it something combination of her DF and something like Zoro's Asura.
expect Sanji to transform into something devilish as well. and Zoro will perfect his Asura form.
Sanji has RS, DJ, and will reveal he learned his version of Okama Kenpo

If this arc is about the Straw Hats becoming a Yonko crew, if they don’t unlock Haki now, when will they???
I mean, right off the bat Page 1, Black Maria and Sasaki do not use it. Shouldn't that be enough to constitute not everyone in a Yonko crew from needing to use it?

There are still more fights in the series. I wouldn't worry about people not unlocking haki later. For Usopp, it was latent and I'm sure we will see it again sometime this arc.

You know there’s gonna be some shit about Shinobu’s DF powers “maturing” his potential into real ability, man…maybe not enough to reasonably strike Kaido down (I hope), but enough to do something against the Yonko that isn’t crying and pissing himself :catcry:catded
Nah fuck that would be dumb. But then again so was zoros braindead ass senzu bean. But if momo has odens potential(But is a late bloomer since oden was a Chad by age 6) then he'd probably be decent just by getting older. Decent enough to kill orochi. Kinemon level or something.

I mean, right off the bat Page 1, Black Maria and Sasaki do not use it. Shouldn't that be enough to constitute not everyone in a Yonko crew from needing to use it?

There are still more fights in the series. I wouldn't worry about people not unlocking haki later. For Usopp, it was latent and I'm sure we will see it again sometime this arc.
Pretttly sure they will be revealed to have it, similar to BM veterans, it's just Oda going back and forth between pre ts invisible haki bullshit

Her main body is covered by haki(because that black), if you look cloesly the other hands coming from ground where just white. It is Oda way to draw her,that is most like a half haki version, becaming black.

Status
Not open for further replies.