[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who pointed out suss points on me? What were those points? Please be specific. Don't hide behind someone elses idea.
:kayneshrug:

Well your sus points are quiet obvious if you read that iso on me. Half the stuff is made up especially d1 stuff. I only voted flower because light wanted to confirm somthing, I had invited and voted tobi ( anyone is free to verify it) my vote was not counted I don't know why. I was also the 1st person to vote tobi, unless you think I was bussing my team mate d1.

Also if anything d1 you are the one that wanted to lynch flower and d2 you also buddied with cal and tac. These are all highly suspicious. And that when cal flipped you saw an opportunity to lynch flower so you tunnels her.

Also your iso abou me and Ussop is wrong, I said I have played with 4 players here before.
Lind
Ussop
Flower
Krogo

I know how they play Ussop might have improved a little but I can still read him.

If Light is Town then our own Vigs are being weaponized against Town.

I don’t think Scum can kill us nearly as fast without that help. But it may be worth sacrificing a Town that way to get other attacks through to our target I guess if we really are down to 2 Scum. But we better be right if we are going to consider making trades here.

If Ryu somehow isn’t Scum (I think he likely is but you never know for sure) and we lynch him and vig him and come into next phase down 2 more Town then things are not good.
Ryu being Town would be crazy.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
If anyone still has silence ability than please silence me on saturday becouse probably itll be day than, and I am attending brothers wedding, and dont want to be mod killed that day... also that is If I survive till than lol

Status
Not open for further replies.