[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
no grim cant be town, he killed townies and stopped lynch in the most bizarre way possible

i think he appears as town because its akainu and justice stuff

probably scum death miller passive

no way his gameplay + actions are town

no grim cant be town, he killed townies and stopped lynch in the most bizarre way possible

i think he appears as town because its akainu and justice stuff

probably scum death miller passive

no way his gameplay + actions are town
Grim didn’t actually like a Town last phase. I though he did but that was because I missed Light killing someone in his WU.

That said, it makes more sense that Akainu would be a death miller.

Emil

Certified Memelord
he had a claim available but refused to talk about having a kill ability

instead just stopped the lynch without saying anything

im more surprised about the anon flip tbh

he had a claim available but refused to talk about having a kill ability

instead just stopped the lynch without saying anything

im more surprised about the anon flip tbh
We don’t know that he stopped the lynch. That wasn’t an Akainu ability.

He could have got a DF or something but meteors are not an Akainu thing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We don’t know that he stopped the lynch. That wasn’t an Akainu ability.

He could have got a DF or something but meteors are not an Akainu thing.
akainu has meteorites. its him
if not then madara or something. his teammate?

or akainu calls fujitora as part of his ability

it has to be his doing or his teammate

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don’t think it should be a Town roll either. And it would make some sense if he was the redirect. However it made no mention of him doing that in the WU last phase.
he doesnt appear in every writeup. might have multiple name or hidden actions some phases
but the times he appear he is doing something that sounds villain-y

Emil

Certified Memelord
If there is another character like Madara in this game we are screwed. We already know there is probably a death note still out there and probably Aizen.
no i think akainu and yagami light are the last scums left

we hit akainu, but anon was not light

now we have to find him

he doesnt appear in every writeup. might have multiple name or hidden actions some phases
but the times he appear he is doing something that sounds villain-y
His actions could have also just been normal vigilante stuff. But once again I don’t think he was Town. It bothers me about Light that there was no mention of a redirect last phase if Akainu’s redirect is suppose to show up in WUs before.

Emil

Certified Memelord
His actions could have also just been normal vigilante stuff. But once again I don’t think he was Town. It bothers me about Light that there was no mention of a redirect last phase if Akainu’s redirect is suppose to show up in WUs before.
yea thats questionable stuff for sure
i wish the roles flip with their abilities
would make things much easier to decipher

Grim who wasn't in mood to let criminal free roaming around , roasted them with fist.
Grim was seen roastin their opponent alive.
A Grim appeared and punished someone by roasting them alive.

I'm not sure how we can look at these writeups and say, knowing that Akainu is Grim, and knowing what Akainu is all about, that these are actions of at townie, especially since Akainu is anantagonist in OP.

Grim who wasn't in mood to let criminal free roaming around , roasted them with fist.
Grim was seen roastin their opponent alive.
A Grim appeared and punished someone by roasting them alive.

I'm not sure how we can look at these writeups and say, knowing that Akainu is Grim, and knowing what Akainu is all about, that these are actions of at townie, especially since Akainu is anantagonist in OP.
Those could all be vigilante actions. That’s no different than if you look at Skilled’s WUs. He’s also always attacking people.

But it bothers me that Grim had a day attack and didn’t attack Beta when we asked. He could have been on cooldown, or he could have not done it because he’s scum. Combine that with him clearly being a villain of his series and he’s probably Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.