[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those could all be vigilante actions. That’s no different than if you look at Skilled’s WUs. He’s also always attacking people.

But it bothers me that Grim had a day attack and didn’t attack Beta when we asked. He could have been on cooldown, or he could have not done it because he’s scum. Combine that with him clearly being a villain of his series and he’s probably Scum.
We already have one confirmed Vig in this game. I'm curious to see how many you actually think there are.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Todays Breaking News !! At Z city villains are going wild and have started attack blindly . In Inhabitant Zone, Someone transformed into their final form, attacked their pray with energy beam and killed them on the Spot.
Skilled summoned electric bolt from the sky and attack their target.
At Z Police Station, A young man was seen writing a name of criminal in a record.
In a laboratory, A Young Man was seen writing something and analyzing documents.
A Crapped apartment building , the strongest invite their friend to play video game.
Suddenly Survivor appeared and attack someone killed them on the spot.
Also, maybe I should claim. This ain't funny anymore. :sighting:

Skilled summoned electric bolt from the sky and attack their target.
At Z Police Station, A young man was seen writing a name of criminal in a record.
Suddenly Survivor appeared and attack someone killed them on the spot.

My hypothesis is that these three abilities attacked Ryu.

Another reason why I think Ryu's flip is fake is because I feel like four wolves in a twenty person game is too small. I think if Ryu is our fourth Wolf, him flipping Town would create any distance between any mate that was buddying him and then force Town to look in another direction as well.

I wonder how many people initially hesitated on a Ryu lynch...

Emil

Certified Memelord
Those could all be vigilante actions. That’s no different than if you look at Skilled’s WUs. He’s also always attacking people.

But it bothers me that Grim had a day attack and didn’t attack Beta when we asked. He could have been on cooldown, or he could have not done it because he’s scum. Combine that with him clearly being a villain of his series and he’s probably Scum.
thing is id feel alot better about ryu if he claimed being grim and claimed having the damaging ability that i detected

or atleast claim hes stopping the lynch

he did himself 0 favors which leads me to think he was just mafia. end of story

Young One, Dependable, Mirror, Skilled, and Survivor

If Light is Town and Survivor really is guts then all of those were/are Town vigs. Of course most of them are gone now.

Others have been mentioned attacking but those I know have or had damaging or killing abilities.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Although Mirror doesn’t attack every night. Fruitji was also a Vig.
So we have Aizen who is Smartest and Mirror left?

Mirror might not be scum. I think the other scum is the guy who can transform. He doesn't have a code name apparently.

So we have Aizen who is Smartest and Mirror left?

Mirror might not be scum. I think the other scum is the guy who can transform. He doesn't have a code name apparently.
Mirror isn’t Scum. And the transforming guy probably is a Town Vig. They attacked Tobi, Cal and Beta when we called on Town vigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.