Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the clowns who laughed at us when we used to say Smoker or Vergo would manhandle the TRs?

They're trash and below Franky/Robin/Brook

If you think Oda would draw Robin beating Smoker you need to go see a doctor ASAP
It's called powercreep.

Oda wouldn't draw Franky beating Lucci either but current Franky shit-stomps pre-skip Lucci.

Similarly, PH Smoker is shit compared to these characters. Current Smoker much stronger, obv.

It’s hard to believe that someone really thinks that robin, who didn’t know haki before, could now cover in haki of her gigantic clone. Not even Luffy or Kaido can do that. Some One Piece fans are delusional asf

If Robin is not cover in koka but with shading, same thing apply to Sanji. Because it is the same kind of shading:goyea:
Yep. But someone (can´t even write his name) showed Sanji clashing with King and black lightning coming out.
Unless there is a scene in which basic lvl invisible Haki shows sparks, i think you can conclude he at least used Hardening there.
Or unless only King used it and there are scenes in which black lightning are shown even without Hardening clash, but i don´t remember that one.

I understand that.

But I don't understand why someone like Robin saying this shit lmao.
What don’t you understand? Robin spent her entire life alone and without anyone to trust her. She literally thought she was better off dead for most her life. Now she has friends who want to protect her and rely on her to protect them.

Robin is one of the few of the straw hats who should say this.

That just offsets her lack of strength though. She's arguably between Kinemon and Asura when it comes to making herself useful. Kawamatsu and Denjiro have the added accomplishment of having protected Hiyori, Inu and Neko are the damn kings of Zou. Izo was a WB commander. Raizo and Kiku are the only ones really behind.
lmao Kawamatsu was fail to protect Hiyori, tho is not really his fault.. but nah shes superior than all of them in term of the usefulness, and now she's gonna turn that momotaro into an adult

Yep. But someone (can´t even write his name) showed Sanji clashing with King and black lightning coming out.
Unless there is a scene in which basic lvl invisible Haki shows sparks, i think you can conclude he at least used Hardening there.
Or unless only King used it and there are scenes in which black lightning are shown even without Hardening clash, but i don´t remember that one.
Ulti vs Usopp showed that black lightning with only one person using haki. But at the same time Sanji kicking Oven had the same. So he’s used hardening a few times in the manga.
Post automatically merged:

It's called powercreep.

Oda wouldn't draw Franky beating Lucci either but current Franky shit-stomps pre-skip Lucci.

Similarly, PH Smoker is shit compared to these characters. Current Smoker much stronger, obv.
PH Smoker would annihilate franky or Robin. He may even beat Jinbe.

Ulti vs Usopp showed that black lightning with only one person using haki. But at the same time Sanji kicking Oven had the same. So he’s used hardening a few times in the manga.

PH Smoker would annihilate franky or Robin. He may even beat Jinbe.
You are right in both instances, well i tried...

And nah, Smoker stands no chance against Jinbe, at least not in his PH version. Even Vergo loses vs Jinbe, and he was superior to Smoker.

They kinda did.
Nami didn't die due to sheer "Oda" power. One headbutt from Ulti that she took should have shattered her skull completely and killed her on the spot. Same for Usopp.
Jinbei only managed to "outclass" Whoswho on the chapter of their fight. But they were fighting for quite a while and Whoswho actually managed to pierce through Jinbei's Haki, but, again, "Oda" strikes again and suddenly Jinbei gets more powerful due to being pissed at Whoswho racism.
Franky been fighting Sasaki for a long time as well, and that using his Franky Shogun. He almost got clapped in the end if it wasn't for the eject button, so he could shoot a final laser at Sasaki. But if the laser had failed, he wouldn't have the Shogun anymore, and that would be a problem for him, since he probably wasted almost all his cola fuel.
Here with Robin seems to be quite the case of the enemy severely underestimating Robin. Not that Maria didn't have a chance, but she thought she could "torture" and "toy" with Robin for a while, instead of just going for the KO, but Robin showed great physical prowess and held on to launch a counter attack, finishing Black Maria with an amazing hellish demon clone.
Problem with all these fights is just that they are basically 1 chapter long. Last chapter was just Robin and Brook running from BM and dealing with the SMILE on her weapon, but the fight itself just was this week's. And, for Jinbei and Franky, a good chunk of their fights were basically offscreened, so Oda could grace us with that amazing Tama plot that we ALL wished for.:finally:
And a gifter coming out of a chicken's ass.

My only problem with the Flying 6, is just that, instead of showcasing them, Oda wasted A LOT of time, not only in Onigashima, but Wano in general, with a bunch of gifters that he just felt like drawing. Couldn't he do some special SBS like he did Roger's crew to showcase these fucking atrocious gifters? And give more panel time to the enemies that actually matter.
Flying 6 are literally just some enemies that appeared for the final battle. They could have been way more memorable, but oh well. At least I had fun with these fights, despite the rest of the arc being complete garbage.
But I fear the times when the best thing about an One Piece arc are just the fights, while the story aspect is just bad. :believe:
Because Wano more about japanese than story. Oda just wasted on most of the useless things just for some references.

Where are the clowns who laughed at us when we used to say Smoker or Vergo would manhandle the TRs?

They're trash and below Franky/Robin/Brook

If you think Oda would draw Robin beating Smoker you need to go see a doctor ASAP
You are the clown. How was it accepted so easily that the crew got stronger between arcs pre TS, yet suddenly it's impossible post TS?

Because Wano more about japanese than story. Oda just wasted on most of the useless things just for some references.
Someone who can't speak proper English should not be giving advice on story.

Status
Not open for further replies.