General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

I still believe in the Monster Trio, even though the heirarchy is clearly Luffy, Zoro 2, Sanji 3 and not Zoro 2 Sanji 2A

Im choosing to focus this soley on Sanji, I dont see them as equal counterparts

In theory if we really want to take it out of proportion, everyone on the SHs is metaphorically a wing/ part of the wings for Luffy
That's not what is beeing said though. Every person, Paul included in the podcast, narrows it down to Zoro and Sanji.

Using the fact that Zoro and Sanji are "the Pirate Kings Wings" to say that Sanji = Zoro is absolutely bullshit.

Trying so hard to discard this entirely with claims such as "everyone is a wing" is absolutely bullshit as well.

Maybe you're tying to counter bs with bs, but the more of us try to be reasonable about this, the less people are pushing bs, thus the less are tempted to follow suit to "counter it" by pushing as much bs as possible in the opposite side.

I still believe in the Monster Trio, even though the heirarchy is clearly Luffy, Zoro 2, Sanji 3 and not Zoro 2 Sanji 2A

Im choosing to focus this soley on Sanji, I dont see them as equal counterparts

In theory if we really want to take it out of proportion, everyone on the SHs is metaphorically a wing/ part of the wings for Luffy
I see now
I get that some of Zoro fans don't like when Sanji is being placed together with Zoro in any sort of way even when Oda himself is doing it
And I understand they want Zoro to be that special person in the crew that no one should be compared to :luuh:

That's why when the talk of Sanji being also special somehow, they bring the "well all the other strawhats are special to Luffy too" to try diminish this thing with Sanji by dissolving his importance with the others :kayneshrug:

But at the end this chapter solidifies that Zoro and Sanji both being something extra special above the rest of the crew

And Robin who is an archeologist and have a lot of knowledge on stuff we don't about know yet, probably has some back up reason for her to say this

I can't wait to see how this arc rap up
Post automatically merged:

And by the way this wings symbolism has nothing to do with strength so don't worry no one is saying Zoro and Sanji are equal in strength
That's obviously not what we are talking about here

Last edited:
I see now
I get that some of Zoro fans don't like when Sanji is being placed together with Zoro in any sort of way even when Oda himself is doing it
And I understand they want Zoro to be that special person in the crew that no one should be compared to :luuh:

That's why when the talk of Sanji being also special somehow, they bring the "well all the other strawhats are special to Luffy too" to try diminish this thing with Sanji by dissolving his importance with the others :kayneshrug:

But at the end this chapter solidifies that Zoro and Sanji both being something extra special above the rest of the crew

And Robin who is an archeologist and have a lot of knowledge on stuff we don't about know yet, probably has some back up reason for her to say this

I can't wait to see how this arc rap up

And by the way this wings symbolism has nothing to do with strength so don't worry no one is saying Zoro and Sanji are equal in strength
That's obviously not what we are talking about here
In terms of strength and fighting ability do I think they should be placed together or near one another... No, that's my opinion. I can write a whole essay about the aspects in which Zoro is well above Sanji. Which I will gladly explain my perspective.

But it's what the argument has been going on about. You are very reasonable and use logic. I do agree Zoro and Sanji are above the rest, etc.

I have them as monster Trio, 1,2,3 clearly above the rest. The issue is our argument is counter intuitive because you believe it's a 1,2,3 heirarchy and wings have 0 to do with strength

Viz says plural, im going with Viz and manga

I have no interest in any additional response to someone who always responds the exact same way

Same boring retorts, you need new material
Does it matter on being plural or not? He is among the 'Wings of the Pirate King'. Wing isn't one thing, it's two. Idk why your denying information from SBS. Your insecurity making you idiotic, bruh.
Ya sure he is the insecure one? LMAO look at you pathetic fools making a 20 page thread just because robin called sanji wings or some shit...You dont even know what that shit means, because it dosent mean shit, the entire crew carries Luffy and he depends on all of them, even on fucking Ussop.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Thats just Oda feeding you poor sods literal scraps to remind everyone that he is still a somewhat relevant part of the crew, after fucking your fav character in the butt, literaly and figuratively for well over a decade, the character didnt catch a break not even on his own fucking arc.
???? I posted here recently. Where I posted for 20+ chapters? Are you ok there? Have ZKK being debunked and you being a dumbass get to you. You guys talked about him not being equal and not fighting YC, but you get debunked on them. You can't even admit on your faults and backtrack or talked about canon information is non-canon in your dumbass headcannon :milaugh:.

SBS talked about Zoro and Sanji are wings to the captain. This got brought back by Oda into Robin. Denying canon information that even Oda talked about in SBS is stupid, bruh. You guys are insecure ones if your talking 20+ pages over trying to say Sanji isn't one or means something else. You denied reality if it's not your headcannon. Don't get upset as it is truth that Zoro is not on Luffy's level and equals with Sanji while your the idiots talking about dumbass things as 'Blacktooth' and headcannon over your insecurity on canon over your headcannon which is the truth.

Also you mean Zoro who is bandaged cross and is afraid of sharp objects given the chapters on how he is acting. Gags is on everyone, doesn't mean he hate the characters or do you believe Oda hates Zoro in putting in those gags which your toxic side talk about he would never be in gag as those, but it did happen :kayneshrug:.
That includes abandoning his crew, not trusting his Captain and almost getting them killed because of his insecurity.

MMM. Muh Winger.
I mean he was blackmail and he didn't abandon them unlike Zoro who try to kill his captain instead of to continue on talking to him, but yeah he is a 'Wing' too. Don't be hypocritical bitches :kayneshrug:.

1-because Sanji is a character that stands out for things that don't include fight
2-Zoro id the typical character that you will find in an group of an adventure shonen that stands out for being strong,but not strong as the main character like Yami or Erza,but no other character of the same group surprass them at that
3-don't confuse wings with power or strenght
Wings=importance and equal trustworthy
Nah it means power too given he is hurting Queen who Macro struggle with and Big Mom too. Also you do know with Shonen. Rivalries are forth and back which means Zoro and Sanji are that way too. Sanji is know on his character and power, not one thing.
Can you not even do something as simple as qouting from the SBS :josad:, there is no poin in me blaming you for being stupid i guess,ill just prey for you to improve mentaly i guess.

Let me show you how qouting from the SBS is like :

SBS vol.73 : O: ...Okay. Thank you very much, Little Marron! So you counted them all... This was very fun to read! Some of these terms made me wonder when they'd said these things. Indeed, I have trouble imagining Zoro calling him "Sanji" by name. Not once, eh? Wow. Well, they might not get along well, but they're both valuable, trustworthy men who have Luffy's back. So let's forgive them their squabbles (laughs).

you try quoting the part where Oda talks about "WINGS" now.
I told you where to find the quote as someone else posted the image on here. Not my fault if your idiocy is getting to you there and you do know that isn't the whole information. Your being pure stupidity here and not honest. Don't try to pick and choose on what you going for. Make you even more insecure and petty, bruh :kayneshrug:.

It's been 10 years and people still arguing about wings :crazwhat:
Toxic side are insecure ever since Oda confirmed it again them being 'Wings of the Pirate King' they can't handle that as 'ZKK' being debunked :kayneshrug:.

???? I posted here recently. Where I posted for 20+ chapters? Are you ok there? Have ZKK being debunked and you being a dumbass get to you. You guys talked about him not being equal and not fighting YC, but you get debunked on them. You can't even admit on your faults and backtrack or talked about canon information is non-canon in your dumbass headcannon :milaugh:.

SBS talked about Zoro and Sanji are wings to the captain. This got brought back by Oda into Robin. Denying canon information that even Oda talked about in SBS is stupid, bruh. You guys are insecure ones if your talking 20+ pages over trying to say Sanji isn't one or means something else. You denied reality if it's not your headcannon. Don't get upset as it is truth that Zoro is not on Luffy's level and equals with Sanji while your the idiots talking about dumbass things as 'Blacktooth' and headcannon over your insecurity on canon over your headcannon which is the truth.

Also you mean Zoro who is bandaged cross and is afraid of sharp objects given the chapters on how he is acting. Gags is on everyone, doesn't mean he hate the characters or do you believe Oda hates Zoro in putting in those gags which your toxic side talk about he would never be in gag as those, but it did happen :kayneshrug:.
Who gives a shit if you posted here recently? you are still here arguing over it as if it was an important plot point LMAO. first of all i want you to show me where the fuck did i say ZKK will happen, and then i want you to show me when the fuck was ZKK been confirmed OR debunked.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Goku was also afraid of injections on dragon ball, thats just a minnor gag you, yet he still took the damn thing, not like this minnor fucking gag was used as a major plot point such as putting his life on the line over a stupid nosebleed, or begging the enemy for mercy while crying. Its just pathetic seeing you trying to justify your pathetic headcannon of zoro=sanji just because of this minnor and unninportant dialogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
From @chrono @Jackteo @The Unworthy @RayanOO @MonsterZoro @ShishioIsBack

It's saddening that Sanji is finally getting special recognition. He's getting extreme hype as being recognised as the "Wings of the PK". But of course idiotic fans from both sides arw ruining this. Sanji fans are obssesed with matching him with Zoro, instead of appreciating the fact that Oda just gave special recognition to Sanji. Recognition that Zoro never got. And jealous Zoro fans are preying on the fact that Sanji fans are desperate to equate Sanji and Zoro, so they're making the title seem lame and unimportant. At the end of the fucking day, Robin ( a SH) has just declared Sanji has a special high ranking within the SHs. Showing he's above them all except Luffy. Whether Zoro has that ranking or not is irrelevant. Its obvious being called the Wings of the PK, is a position right under Luffy himself. Right now Sanji has just been declared above every other SH bar Luffy. People need to deep this....

This is honestly the most important hierarchical moment for any SH ever..... since it was declared by another SH.

Best believe no one below Vice Captain would be called โ€œWings of the PKโ€. The person that will soar their Captain to becoming the King of the Pirates. Rejoice Sanji fans this is a big fucking W for us.

I still can't forget that SWEET CHIN MUSIC

Who gives a shit if you posted here recently? you pathethic fucks are still here arguing over it as if it was an important plot point LMAO. first of all i want you dumb fuck to show me where the fuck did i say ZKK will happen, and then i want you to show me when the fuck was ZKK been confirmed OR debunked.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Goku was also afraid of injections on dragon ball, thats just a minnor gag you dumb fuck, yet he still took the damn thing, not like this minnor fucking gag was used as a major plot point such as putting his life on the line over a stupid nosebleed, or begging the enemy for mercy while crying. Its just pathetic seeing you retard fucks trying to justify your pathetic headcannon of zoro=sanji just because of this minnor and unninportant dialogue.
Your only one acting out when your toxic side as yourself are acting like dumbass to the 'Wings of the Pirate King' comment. Why does it matter to you and others on Oda putting them as equals? Don't get insecure and upset about it. Also you do know Zoro been bandaged up and afraid of injections of sharp objects. Idk why you talking on this on gags and Sanji doesn't fight women. Your the idiot acting pathetic if you unable to talk on them being equals as confirmed and need to act out this way when is true :kayneshrug:.

You are completely wrong on that part, Zoro has been paired with Luffy MULTIPLE times through the series., even being seen as the VC Everyone who saw the multiple parallels between Zoro and Luffy in this arc alone could EASILY see that, just the fact that Zoro was in the roof with Luffy while Sanji was a prisioner begging for mercy should easily prove that.

Its just pathetic, realy, to see people claiming Sanji to be on the same level as Zoro just because of this minnor dialogue even after the characters actions and feats sugesting the complete oposite.....for well over a decade now.

Your only one acting out when your toxic side as yourself are acting like dumbass to the 'Wings of the Pirate King' comment. Why does it matter to you and others on Oda putting them as equals? Don't get insecure and upset about it. Also you do know Zoro been bandaged up and afraid of injections of sharp objects. Idk why you talking on this on gags and Sanji doesn't fight women. Your the idiot acting pathetic if you unable to talk on them being equals as confirmed and need to act out this way when is true :kayneshrug:.
I'll say again, he still took the shot, see the diference? a 1 gag pannel is a minnor gag, it didnt lead Nami to fight with the fucking needle because he couldnt do it.
Yeah, Oda is definely putting them as equals there.......
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
This is why no one takes you dumbshits seriously, we all have been laughing for a long time now and the sanjifandom itself is the joke.

Last edited:
You are completely wrong on that part, Zoro has been paired with Luffy MULTIPLE times through the series., even being seen as the VC Everyone who saw the multiple parallels between Zoro and Luffy in this arc alone could EASILY see that, just the fact that Zoro was in the roof with Luffy while Sanji was a prisioner begging for mercy should easily prove that.

Its just pathetic, realy, to see people claiming Sanji to be on the same level as Zoro just because of this minnor dialogue even after the characters actions and feats sugesting the complete oposite.....for well over a decade now.

I'll say again, he still took the shot, see the diference? a 1 gag pannel is a minnor gag, it didnt lead Nami to fight with the fucking needle because he couldnt do it.
Yeah, Oda is definely putting them as equals there.......
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
This is why no one takes you dumbshits seriously, we all have been laughing for a long time now and the sanjifandom itself is the joke.
And Sanji been paired with Luffy in times too. Wings of the Pirate King mean that when Luffy is busy, Zoro and Sanji are in charge of the crew as Luffy trust them and no Zoro is not even on level of Luffy by anything and being in 5 vs 1 with magical sword doesn't put you above anyone. Also Sanji doesn't fight women. Why that matters? He beating a guy Macro and Big Mom have issues with and we have Zoro in bandaged cross and afraid of injections of sharp objects if we going on what they doing. Your being hypocrite and not making any sense on the topic and it's pathetic toxic side are denying Oda's information due to their insecurity and biased when 'Wings' are equal to one another, none are above one another. Their feats are forth and back with one another and their rivalry too. Idk why your posting out of insecurity over the SBS canon.

Your not making any sense here about what we talking about. Gag is on everyone in OP. Denying that make you insecure as Zoro who is insecure on comments from Zou about what he is 'worth' :suresure:.

They take me seriously, but don't take your dumbass and idiocy on here with petty and insecure BS your on. Not with Sanji fans, but there are better than you guys on what is canon and don't deny SBS when Oda even talked about them being canon :kayneshrug:.

Robin is not stupid. She most likely thinks Zoro of being something else or also the wings.
That what I mean. Both are 'Wings of the Pirate King'. They are equal and been confirmed again by Oda.

And Sanji been paired with Luffy in times too. Wings of the Pirate King mean that when Luffy is busy, Zoro and Sanji are in charge of the crew as Luffy trust them and no Zoro is not even on level of Luffy by anything and being in 5 vs 1 with magical sword doesn't put you above anyone. Also Sanji doesn't fight women. Why that matters? He beating a guy Macro and Big Mom have issues with and we have Zoro in bandaged cross and afraid of injections of sharp objects if we going on what they doing. Your being hypocrite and not making any sense on the topic and it's pathetic toxic side are denying Oda's information due to their insecurity and biased when 'Wings' are equal to one another, none are above one another. Their feats are forth and back with one another and their rivalry too. Idk why your posting out of insecurity over the SBS canon.

Your not making any sense here about what we talking about. Gag is on everyone in OP. Denying that make you insecure as Zoro who is insecure on comments from Zou about what he is 'worth' :suresure:.

They take me seriously, but don't take your dumbass and idiocy on here with petty and insecure BS your on. Not with Sanji fans, but there are better than you guys on what is canon and don't deny SBS when Oda even talked about them being canon :kayneshrug:.

That what I mean. Both are 'Wings of the Pirate King'. They are equal and been confirmed again by Oda.
Ok now you are coping.Let me explain in a way you will understand
Zoro is a supernova.Sanji no
Zoro is the first one to unlock Coc
Zoro fights the 2nd Sanji the 3rd

Ok now you are coping.Let me explain in a way you will understand
Zoro is a supernova.Sanji no
Zoro is the first one to unlock Coc
Zoro fights the 2nd Sanji the 3rd
Nah, coping is you denying on the 'Wings' due to your insecurity when even talked about in SBS.

Yeah bounty, Sanji didn't have that high due to coming in joining later while Zoro was already there with crew to build about himself. Doesn't mean he is don't beat Supernova when he beaten Drake and even Supernova have respected his power.

Sanji probably have it on him without knowing as might appear in this arc or next one.

Not every time depending on the enemy there.

Does it matter on being plural or not? He is among the 'Wings of the Pirate King'. Wing isn't one thing, it's two. Idk why your denying information from SBS. Your insecurity making you idiotic, bruh.

I mean he was blackmail and he didn't abandon them unlike Zoro who try to kill his captain instead of to continue on talking to him, but yeah he is a 'Wing' too. Don't be hypocritical bitches :kayneshrug:.

Nah it means power too given he is hurting Queen who Macro struggle with and Big Mom too. Also you do know with Shonen. Rivalries are forth and back which means Zoro and Sanji are that way too. Sanji is know on his character and power, not one thing.

I told you where to find the quote as someone else posted the image on here. Not my fault if your idiocy is getting to you there and you do know that isn't the whole information. Your being pure stupidity here and not honest. Don't try to pick and choose on what you going for. Make you even more insecure and petty, bruh :kayneshrug:.

Toxic side are insecure ever since Oda confirmed it again them being 'Wings of the Pirate King' they can't handle that as 'ZKK' being debunked :kayneshrug:.
Zoro is stronger than Sanji, no idea why you are denying that information

Why wasnt Sanji on the roof? Would he be on the roof if he was equal to Zoro

Why is Sanji fighting 3rd strongest in BP?

You are WorstGens biggest idiot after all, all you do it lie

Why does it matter what you comment when all you do is lie anyways?

Nah, coping is you denying on the 'Wings' due to your insecurity when even talked about in SBS.

Yeah bounty, Sanji didn't have that high due to coming in joining later while Zoro was already there with crew to build about himself. Doesn't mean he is don't beat Supernova when he beaten Drake and even Supernova have respected his power.

Sanji probably have it on him without knowing as might appear in this arc or next one.

Why are you not making sense? Just kidding we all know that answer, you have never made any sense LOL

Look I step to discuss more
Think what you want you have the evidences in the own manga

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
No one cares about "Wings" shit. It's only relevant to bitch ass basement dwelling cucks like you who try to powerscale Sanji out of everything thinking u can make him relevant.

Go fuck urself.