General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

He said it would imply :
One of the wings or PK wings
But because the context mattered sanji and because he needed it short like King of pirates = PK .
If it was one of the wings he would have translated it that way because that's what oda wrote but that wasn't the context so hear what he said before quoting me
Thats literally what Oda did in the SBS to refer to Zoro and Sanji, many other native japanese said it clearly means "one of the wings" and brought the SBS to prove even more the point, Stephen isn't like Albert Einstein while the others are some retarded clowns. If the SBS didn't exist calling Zoro and Sanji "wings to Luffy", and japanese native speakers weren't saying the exactly same thing, then this discussion wouldn't be happening. Zoro can be called wings, Sanji can be called wings, and thats literally what happened much long ago and is happening again, "the right and the left wing" doesn't even matter here.

Last edited:
Yeah sanji stans delusional after paul translated it to :
Sanji is The PK wings :doffytroll:

Paul :
Context mattered and sanji is the only one mattered here don't spam ur headcanons around

He said it would imply :
One of the wings or PK wings
But because the context mattered sanji and because he needed it short like King of pirates = PK .
If it was one of the wings he would have translated it that way because that's what oda wrote but that wasn't the context so hear what he said before quoting me

Spanish translation.com

Struggling with numbers sure they are credible

Like how you got low diffed in two bets against me and what remains ZKK :milaugh:
> Copuim overdose in action

Thats literally what Oda did in the SBS to refer to Zoro and Sanji, many other native japanese said it clearly means "one of the wings" and brought the SBS to prove even more the point
That's oda sbs where he mentioned both Zoro and Sanji and this is Robin's speech about only Sanji No Zoro in sight , i like how u spam ur shits in spoilers thread about how Robin got a power up just by thinking about Sanji there while u say she meant that The wings are Sanji and Zoro so she didn't think about sanji alone was she ? Lmao btw Stephen confirmed that Only Sanji mattered here so it's the PK wings also ur sandman said i assume , he wasn't confident 100% because he never saw that word using for one person but a professional translator confirmed that it can be together but context mattered Sanji so end of debat . :milaugh:
Stephen isn't like Albert Einstein while the others are some retarded clowns. If the SBS didn't exist calling Zoro and Sanji "wings to Luffy", and japonese native speakers weren't saying the exactly same thing, then this discussion wouldn't be happening.
Stephen isn't anyone but he is a professional translator who translates mangas and has a credibility above anyone and btw since u spam sandman around :
He said :
Zoro said he gonna slay Kaido .

Got proved wrong by Paul check my reply of the previous pages so i only believe in the professional translation not some random dude who isn't a professional translator lmao

Zoro can be called wings, Sanji can be called wings, and thats literally what happened much long ago and is happening again, "the right and the left wing" doesn't even matter here.
In the end Robin in manga said this :

Sanji is the PK wings .

Sbs or oda i don't care about that because this isn't the debat here i'm arguing what robin said not what oda said in a sbs lmao

Post automatically merged:

> Copuim overdose in action
Viz :
Sanji is the PK wings .

Go outside :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
No one cares about "Wings" shit. It's only relevant to bitch ass basement dwelling cucks like you who try to powerscale Sanji out of everything thinking u can make him relevant.

Go fuck urself.
Lmao

Man the salt in this thread is humourous
I will laugh my head off at the reactions if we see a kind of development later in the arc like Zoro and Sanji heading together to support Luffy (as his wings lol) against Kaido after both defeating King and Queen

That's oda sbs where he mentioned both Zoro and Sanji and this is Robin's speech about only Sanji No Zoro in sight , i like how u spam ur shits in spoilers thread about how Robin got a power up just by thinking about Sanji there while u say she meant that The wings are Sanji and Zoro so she didn't think about sanji alone was she ? Lmao btw Stephen confirmed that Only Sanji mattered here so it's the PK wings also ur sandman said i assume , he wasn't confident 100% because he never saw that word using for one person but a professional translator confirmed that it can be together but context mattered Sanji so end of debat
About the rest, i literally talked about it lmao, you're so delusional lol, Stephen isn't wrong, the fact is that Zoro can also be called wings because this ALREADY HAPPENED before.
You're just misunderstading its whole meaning to prove your dumb nonsense point that Zoro was never comparable or even placed side by side to Sanji within the crew and towards Luffy during 1020 chapters.

So insecure, it's even sad :josad:

About Robin and Sanji:

Chapter 1020
Black Maria is trashtalking Sanji, then Robin thinks about Sanji calling her help (Sanji appears in a panel and Robin smiles):

Brook: Do you quite mind if leave her to you?
Robin: "Thank You!" "I was hoping you would ask"
Brook goes to fight the others
Black Maria: "Did i hurt your feelings?"
Robin: No... he is a very kind man"
Robin: "You don't need to know what it means that Sanji relied upon me for help"
Robin proceeds to show a new move

Chapter 1021:
Black Maria: "In the end, you couldn't finish this fight quickly as you said ...
You had come to cover Black Leg's failure, and now that you have lost,
you both will just look stupid!! Ufufufufu โ™ฅ
Why don't you tell the skeleton to put out the fire again!?"

Brook, who was listening the conversation, answers quickly.

Brook: "What a stupid thing to say, Black Maria-san.
If I were you, I would get away from there as soon as possible...!!
Yohohoho."

Black Maria: "Demon!?"

Robin: "I have no problem with becoming a demon.
Since there are people who make me feel needed...!!
And people who willingly rely on me for help!!"

Major moments of the fight are callbacks to what Sanji/Robin moment in 1005 (i can even bring pre-TS moments that relate to this).

About the rest, i literally talked about it lmao, you're so delusional lol, Stephen isn't wrong, the fact is that Zoro can also be called wings because this ALREADY HAPPENED before.
You are delusional :
โ€ข Stephen paul :
Context mattered sanji here :josad:

You're just misunderstading its whole meaning to prove your dumb nonsense point that Zoro was never comparable or even placed side by side to Sanji within the crew and towards Luffy during 1020 chapters
Robin talking / dreaming about sanji and you try to force Zoro there while the translator already explained the points :josad:

Chapter 1020
Black Maria is trashtalking Sanji, then Robin thinks about Sanji calling her help (Sanji appears in a panel and Robin smiles):

Brook: Do you quite mind if leave her to you?
Robin: "Thank You!" "I was hoping you would ask"
Brook goes to fight the others
Black Maria: "Did i hurt your feelings?"
Robin: No... he is a very kind man"
Robin: "You don't need to know what it means that Sanji relied upon me for help"
Robin proceeds to show a new move

Chapter 1021:
Black Maria: "In the end, you couldn't finish this fight quickly as you said ...
You had come to cover Black Leg's failure, and now that you have lost,
you both will just look stupid!! Ufufufufu โ™ฅ
Why don't you tell the skeleton to put out the fire again!?"

Brook, who was listening the conversation, answers quickly.

Brook: "What a stupid thing to say, Black Maria-san.
If I were you, I would get away from there as soon as possible...!!
Yohohoho."

Black Maria: "Demon!?"

Robin: "I have no problem with becoming a demon.
Since there are people who make me feel needed...!!
And people who willingly rely on me for help!!"

Major moments of the fight are callbacks to what Sanji/Robin moment in 1005 (i can even bring pre-TS moments that relate to this).
So it's all about sanji not Zoro in the end while you are insecure to mention him while Robin meant only Sanji ? You want Zoro to be mentioned so Sanji can have value ? Talking about insecurity :gokulaugh:

Sanji is Wings since all he can provide is transport.

Imagine Sanji trying to step up to someone strong when Luffy is out.

:milaugh::milaugh:
You mean like against Kuma? When he was half dead and tried to protect zoro

Sanji fans are like Yonko and Admirals fans but the difference is they try to power scale Sanji without any merits, feats, and even him being capable of doing the things they dream about.
People tend to forget that oda literally confirmed that sanji is physically able to block an attack from big mom, how is that not a feat? Jimbei got sent flying after a few seconds

Zoro is the one who faced Kuma. He put Sanji down to sleep and took it all on him. He didn't need saving. Sanji would die from what Zoro took.
Does that change the fact that sanji was willing to die for zoro and luffy? Sure he would've died, the man was stabbed earlier this arc and was barely standing when facing Kuma, it ain't about durability, it's about how he just didn't give a fuck about his life and was ready to just end it for someone else's sake

You know that's not the point

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Does that change the fact that sanji was willing to die for zoro and luffy? Sure he would've died, the man was stabbed earlier this arc and was barely standing when facing Kuma, it ain't about durability, it's about how he just didn't give a fuck about his life and was ready to just end it for someone else's sake

You know that's not the point
I don't care what Sanji would do. He would also abandon the crew if he was afraid like he did on Zou.

All I wanted to say is that Zoro didn't need any savings from Sanji. How can someone weaker save you.

I don't care what Sanji would do. He would also abandon the crew if he was afraid like he did on Zou.

All I wanted to say is that Zoro didn't need any savings from Sanji. How can someone weaker save you.

Just saying, zoro did save luffy, and luffy was saved ussop at dresrosa, and sanji at arlong park, drum islands, alabasta and
ennies lobby

And come on, at least when you take things out of context put some effort into it, anyone who watched even a few seconds of that arc knows that sanji left because he wanted to protect others

Still discussing this issue when even Paul explained that "one of the wings" is a valid choice? We should make a poll about the most ridiculous deniers here:

1) Those who don't understand how translations work nor why Paul decided to word it like "wings".

2) Those xenophobic enough to basically diminish anything that isn't their pure English in spite of being as official as Paul's.

3) Those who think they know better than virtually any Japanese reader asked so far on this issue.

4) Those who don't comprehend what internal consistency is and ignore what Oda previously stated in SBS with the exact same words.

Or maybe all of them are equally ridiculous in their own way?

Still discussing this issue when even Paul explained that "one of the wings" is a valid choice? We should make a poll about the most ridiculous deniers here:

1) Those who don't understand how translations work nor why Paul decided to word it like "wings".

2) Those xenophobic enough to basically diminish anything that isn't their pure English in spite of being as official as Paul's.

3) Those who think they know better than virtually any Japanese reader asked so far on this issue.

4) Those who don't comprehend what internal consistency is and ignore what Oda previously stated in SBS with the exact same words.

Or maybe all of them are equally ridiculous in their own way?
The irony in this post though lol

You were claiming how the translator was wrong etc but now after reading his explanation you are now claiming the opposite. Like I said, you only argue against it because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Even then , the explanation isn't about Sanji being part of a wing but being the "wings" on his own

The irony in this post though lol

You were claiming how the translator was wrong etc but now after reading his explanation you are now claiming the opposite. Like I said, you only argue against it because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Even then , the explanation isn't about Sanji being part of a wing but being the "wings" on his own
I still defend that "one of the wings" is a more accurate translation, and I recall stating here that Paul's version isn't necessarily wrong per se but improvable way before his explanation (or something along these lins); I don't even see where in my post I claim that his translation was totally right and claiming the opposite I used to. You still don't understand my most basic points, it seems.

The explanation is about "one of the wings of the king of the pirates" sounding cacophonic as hell and supporting his alternative on Sanji being the main focus in that scene. His explanation clearly accepts as valid "one of the wings", which is why anybody who wasn't restricted to his style consistency went that route โ€”including a traslator as official as Paul.

Simple as that. You still have no point, "lol".

Last edited:
I still defend that "one of the wings" is a more accurate translation, and I recall stating here that Paul's version isn't wrong per se but improvable way before his explanation; I don't even see where in my post I claim that his translation was totally right and claiming the opposite I used to. You still don't understand my most basic points, it seems.

The explanation is about "one of the wings of the king of the pirates" sounding cacophonic as hell and supporting his alternative on Sanji being the main focus in that scene. His explanation clearly accepts as valid "one of the wings", which is why anybody who wasn't restricted to his style consistency went that route.

Simple as that.
You flat out stated that he was wrong. Don't start backtracking. That's the thing though, you fail to even understand your own points.

"One of the wings" is not contradicted by being called "the wings" when the context like the translator said is being referred to Sanji alone.
Non of these mean he is a part of a wing.