General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

Just Zoro, Law, Luffy... But Not Sanji :risitasad::risitasad:

My statement you quoted "Kaido asked Zoro to join" Not Kaido asked only Zoro to Join.... Oh noooooooooo PandaMan Caught Cappinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Why you Capppinnnnnnnnnnn
:hapnoel::hapnoel::ihaha:
Nah he pretty much asked everyone to joined. Do tell me where he talks to Zoro about joining as I only see panel of him one-shotting Zoro and only person he asked is Luffy and Kidd to joined face to face. Don't headcannon over your insecurity of Zoro main fight is YC :kayneshrug:.

Nah your backtracking and moving goal post.You can't admit fault as you can't admit 'ZKK' got debunked again :hapnoel::ihaha:.

Nah he pretty much asked everyone to joined. Do tell me where he talks to Zoro about joining as I only see panel of him one-shotting Zoro and only person he asked is Luffy and Kidd to joined face to face. Don't headcannon over your insecurity of Zoro main fight is YC :kayneshrug:.

Nah your backtracking and moving goal post.You can't admit fault as you can't admit 'ZKK' got debunked again :hapnoel::ihaha:.
Caught you Cappinnnnn red handed and now you're backpedaling to... ZKK

Oh NOoooooo I cappin so i must make up lies and mention ZKK :risitasad::risitasad::ihaha:

The wings of the future PK
:steef:
Zoro: protects Luffy, fights side by side with Luffy, leads the crew when Luffy is not there, most loyal crewmenber, always reminding others to respect Luffy's authority.

Sanji:he cooks
Exactly. Oda always exclude Sanji from hype moments and parallels, reserving them only for Luffy and Zoro as a duo.

- Oda made so that Zoro's goal (Mihawk) and Luffy's inspiration to be a pirate (Shanks) are rivals.

- Oda made only Luffy and Zoro as Supernovas part of the Worst Generation.

- Oda had only Luffy and Zoro reach the rooftop and fight against Kaido and Big Mom along together with the other top rising pirates.

- Oda had only Luffy and Zoro be Conquerors with Haoshoku Haki.

- Oda had the last Pirate King Gol D Roger also have a strong Conqueror swordman as his right hand and first mate (guess what: this guy fights like Zoro, behaves like Zoro and even dresses like Zoro and has the same scars Zoro does!). Roger's 3rd man? No one cares.

- The only serious and real fight between Monster Trio members that Oda had in the manga is Luffy vs Zoro at Whiskey Peak. And it shows how close Zoro and Luffy were in strength. They literally drew all their clashes with named moves and both screamed their will to show their strength to the other.

- Oda made only Luffy and Zoro get bounties in Alabasta. He made Sanji get his only when all the crewmembers also got theirs.

- Oda had only Luffy and Zoro use Haki uncosciously in Pre Time Skip.

- Oda had only Luffy and Zoro being trained by top tiers during the Time Skip.

Why is Sanji always getting excluded all the time from everything that really matters? Why is that always reserved for Luffy and Zoro as a duo?
Isn't this portrayal of something?

Luffy and Zoro are part of "the handful of the very strongest".
What the fuck is Sanji part of?
Germa 66 little science games?