General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

You flat out stated that he was wrong. Don't start backtracking. That's the thing though, you fail to even understand your own points.

"One of the wings" is not contradicted by being called "the wings" when the context like the translator said is being referred to Sanji alone.
Non of these mean he is a part of a wing.
I don't need to backtrack; it's as easy as checking my previous posts:

starting by the fact that Paul's translation is a literal one that any editor would easily pass as good
Raws has it plural, which doesn't mean that the best translation is "wings" alone
ultimately that "wings" alone passes as a literal translation but not necessarily the best one nor the most idiomatic
Paul's always perfect and completely idiomatic translations shall not be discussed, even if they aren't wrong per se but simply open to interpretation.
a proofread translation can be not-as-accurate (per lacking idiomacy or even passing mistakes) as it could
As you can see, I ultimately discuss on Paul's translation being too literal, or lacking idiomacy, or not being as accurate as it could be, or not being the best (which doesn't make it wrong but not as good). And again, in the post you were answering to I never address it as my prefered translation either nor I state that I accept it as the best option. To put it simple:

Still discussing this issue when even Paul explained that "one of the wings" is a valid choice?
> This can't be interpreted as "Paul's option was the best".

1) Those who don't understand how translations work nor why Paul decided to word it like "wings".
> This can't be interpreted as "I fully accept Paul's decision".

If I flat out stated he was wrong, then it was before qualifying my opinion, which at the same time happened before I heard his podcast intervention (in case you find it surprising, quick posts in a forum may not contain the full extent of a person's ideas). Still defend that "one of the wings" was the best route to follow here by a good margin, hence why other official translator plus Japanese readers understood it that way, and I'm sure Paul would have chosen it too if his translations used "pirate king".

And certainly noone here is saying that Sanji is "part of a wing"; if anything, he would be part of a pair of wings by virtue of being one of them.

I don't need to backtrack; it's as easy as checking my previous posts:

As you can see, I ultimately discuss on Paul's translation being too literal, or lacking idiomacy, or not being as accurate as it could be, or not being the best (which doesn't make it wrong but not as good). And again, in the post you were answering to I never address it as my prefered translation either nor I state that I accept it as the best option. To put it simple:

> This can't be interpreted as "Paul's option was the best".

> This can't be interpreted as "I fully accept Paul's decision".

If I flat out stated he was wrong, then it was before qualifying my opinion, which at the same time happened before I heard his podcast intervention (in case you find it surprising, quick posts in a forum may not contain the full extent of a person's ideas). Still defend that "one of the wings" was the best route to follow here by a good margin, hence why other official translator plus Japanese readers understood it that way, and I'm sure Paul would have chosen it too if his translations used "pirate king".

And certainly noone here is saying that Sanji is "part of a wing"; if anything, he would be part of a pair of wings by virtue of being one of them.
Not like I didn't already state the same thing before and you still argued against it;
And yet we have the proper translation. Sanji is the wings of the PK. There's no Zoro in the statement.

Zoro could be another set of wings and Nami a third set if wings...however that is irrelevant.

Point is, Sanji covers those two parts of wings...not just one.

You flat out stated that he was wrong. Don't start backtracking. That's the thing though, you fail to even understand your own points.

"One of the wings" is not contradicted by being called "the wings" when the context like the translator said is being referred to Sanji alone.
Non of these mean he is a part of a wing.
OP is a Japanese cartoon, right? The author is Japanese. Why do you struggle with translation?Shouldn't we go to see the Japanese original?
Japanese original is Zoro and Sanji They are indispensable wings of Luffy is it so hard to understand?

Zoro is stronger than Sanji, no idea why you are denying that information

Why wasnt Sanji on the roof? Would he be on the roof if he was equal to Zoro

Why is Sanji fighting 3rd strongest in BP?

You are WorstGens biggest idiot after all, all you do it lie

Why does it matter what you comment when all you do is lie anyways?
Post automatically merged:

Why are you not making sense? Just kidding we all know that answer, you have never made any sense LOL
SBS didn't talked about that and that they are equals. Are you even now denying Oda's words again? Bruh get off Head Piece, this is One Piece. They are equals here.

Yeah Killer was on the roof and he is struggling with Hawkins. Rooftop level isn't a thing otherwise it means Scabbards and Yamato are above Zoro too.

Actually more 2nd strongest given Queen did hurt Big Mom and one of the few YCs to hurt an Yonko. That more there, but canon is King and Queen are equal.

Coming from idiot who denying Oda's words on his headcannon. Your the dumbass award, bruh.

Never lie, but do tell me how 'ZKK' is after it is being debunked again and again especially in recent spoilers or are you going to denied that chapter didn't exist and Zoro is not there too.

Why are you denying reality? Why it hurts you on Zoro and Sanji are equals and 'Wings of the Pirate King' that been canon and your denying canon on Head Piece. Don't lie and denied the reality, bruh.

Goda already foreshadowed it :endthis:
Didn't Zoro got help by Perona to know his way? Yeah man who got help on his directions to a guy on his own. That help didn't stop him unable to beat Apoo while another beat 2 T6H :endthis:.
Damn I wonder How sanjitards feel beign 7th strongest in the Crew

Luffy > Sanji > Yamato > Jinbei/ Franky > Robin > Okama >= Monster chopper

Mihawk failure now in Little Trio Nami Ussop Zoro lol
Fixed it for you. Got be more accurate in recent spoilers. Guy who can't beat Apoo vs one who facing YCs. Zoro is good fit for the trio there as they both got help in their fights :kayneshrug:.

SBS didn't talked about that and that they are equals. Are you even now denying Oda's words again? Bruh get off Head Piece, this is One Piece. They are equals here.

Yeah Killer was on the roof and he is struggling with Hawkins. Rooftop level isn't a thing otherwise it means Scabbards and Yamato are above Zoro too.

Actually more 2nd strongest given Queen did hurt Big Mom and one of the few YCs to hurt an Yonko. That more there, but canon is King and Queen are equal.

Coming from idiot who denying Oda's words on his headcannon. Your the dumbass award, bruh.

Never lie, but do tell me how 'ZKK' is after it is being debunked again and again especially in recent spoilers or are you going to denied that chapter didn't exist and Zoro is not there too.

Why are you denying reality? Why it hurts you on Zoro and Sanji are equals and 'Wings of the Pirate King' that been canon and your denying canon on Head Piece. Don't lie and denied the reality, bruh.

Didn't Zoro got help by Perona to know his way? Yeah man who got help on his directions to a guy on his own. That help didn't stop him unable to beat Apoo while another beat 2 T6H :endthis:.

Fixed it for you. Got be more accurate in recent spoilers. Guy who can't beat Apoo vs one who facing YCs. Zoro is good fit for the trio there as they both got help in their fights :kayneshrug:.
Why didn't BM ask Queen to join her crew if he was so strong/special LOL

gtfo read some manga noob. dont skip chapters like 997

dont wanna spoil here about what happend to judge failure shitji

No one cares about "Wings" shit. It's only relevant to bitch ass basement dwelling cucks like you who try to powerscale Sanji out of everything thinking u can make him relevant.

Go fuck urself.
Your quoting me even now. Don't be a bitch because You got nothing to say and your only cuck I see since you enjoy sucking Zoro's big sword down your throats over BS as 'ZKK' being debunked for basement-dwelling troll you are, dumbass.

Nah, not into your fetish. Do it yourself there :kayneshrug:.
Look I step to discuss more
Think what you want you have the evidences in the own manga
I mean One Piece is the canon manga, not your Head Piece after all.

Why didn't BM ask Queen to join her crew if he was so strong/special LOL
You do know she after rare species for her family. She asked Brook to joined, so by your logic, Brook > Zoro given Zoro was never asked by Big Mom then.
gtfo read some manga noob. dont skip chapters like 997

dont wanna spoil here about what happend to judge failure shitji
Shut up bitch, we know failure in Mihawk guy when he is unable to beat Apoo and need help as well Kamazou on his own. Take BS after you guys on fault after ZKK is debunked again. Enough with Head Piece, get out of your basement dwelling homes and get your bitch asses a life :kayneshrug:.

lmaoo you still put sanji in the 7th place lol.

Look at "okama"
Nah, Zoro is in 7th place. Okama is Zoro given his 'naked men' he is unable to hurt :kayneshrug:.

You do know she after rare species for her family. She asked Brook to joined, so by your logic, Brook > Zoro given Zoro was never asked by Big Mom then.

Shut up bitch, we know failure in Mihawk guy when he is unable to beat Apoo and need help as well Kamazou on his own. Take BS after you guys on fault after ZKK is debunked again. Enough with Head Piece, get out of your basement dwelling homes and get your bitch asses a life :kayneshrug:.

Nah, Zoro is in 7th place. Okama is Zoro given his 'naked men' he is unable to hurt :kayneshrug:.
you fucking funny

suck his dick

She knows King is special and Queen.. MEH

Kaido asked Zoro to join.... GREATNESS

:myman::myman:

you fucking funny

suck his dick
I know. That happened. Which guy me why Zoro might be on given his 'naked men' being.
She knows King is special and Queen.. MEH

Kaido asked Zoro to join.... GREATNESS

:myman::myman:
Yeah Kaido asked everyone to joined after what happened to Luffy. Not try on headcannon lol. Then Brook > Zoro is canon then. Thanks for admitting it :kayneshrug:.
Moeron and his damage control
:ihaha:
Refugee and Toxic side on damage control after ZKK is debunked yet again lol :ihaha:.

I know. That happened. Which guy me why Zoro might be on given his 'naked men' being.

Yeah Kaido asked everyone to joined after what happened to Luffy. Not try on headcannon lol. Then Brook > Zoro is canon then. Thanks for admitting it :kayneshrug:.

Refugee and Toxic side on damage control after ZKK is debunked yet again lol :ihaha:.
Just Zoro, Law, Luffy... But Not Sanji :risitasad::risitasad:

My statement you quoted "Kaido asked Zoro to join" Not Kaido asked only Zoro to Join.... Oh noooooooooo PandaMan Caught Cappinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Why you Capppinnnnnnnnnnn
:hapnoel::hapnoel::ihaha: