General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

Zemmi

GodMommie
From @chrono @Jackteo @The Unworthy @RayanOO @MonsterZoro @ShishioIsBack

It's saddening that Sanji is finally getting special recognition. He's getting extreme hype as being recognised as the "Wings of the PK". But of course idiotic fans from both sides arw ruining this. Sanji fans are obssesed with matching him with Zoro, instead of appreciating the fact that Oda just gave special recognition to Sanji. Recognition that Zoro never got. And jealous Zoro fans are preying on the fact that Sanji fans are desperate to equate Sanji and Zoro, so they're making the title seem lame and unimportant. At the end of the fucking day, Robin ( a SH) has just declared Sanji has a special high ranking within the SHs. Showing he's above them all except Luffy. Whether Zoro has that ranking or not is irrelevant. Its obvious being called the Wings of the PK, is a position right under Luffy himself. Right now Sanji has just been declared above every other SH bar Luffy. People need to deep this....

This is honestly the most important hierarchical moment for any SH ever..... since it was declared by another SH.

Best believe no one below Vice Captain would be called “Wings of the PK”. The person that will soar their Captain to becoming the King of the Pirates. Rejoice Sanji fans this is a big fucking W for us.

What I would expect from the Leader of the Zoro x Sanji fanclub :sweat:

Jokes aside, seriously great post!!

Zoro and Sanji are my favorite characters in the series and it is sad to see them always pitted against each other. They both obviously high rank on crew and very important to Luffy.

This debate is part of the reason I fell out of the OP community.

I just wish people wouldn't feel the need to compare them so much and just see they both are unique and very important among the crew in their own way. I feel like sometimes I'm not reading the same manga as everyone else because Oda has went out of his ways sometimes it seems to show how important they both are on the crew.

Having flash back of the bleach Orihime/Rukia, when it was obvious where Tite was going there but people refused to see it :few:

I heared all of the podcast may dear. And yeah context matters. Something you missed as well... 2 times now
• Paul's words were :
It can be Sanji is PK wings or one of the PK wings
( Sbs ) , Zoro fans will say but Zoro is also a wing but context mattered here it's all about Sanji here since Oda made it vague and i wanted to make it short the King of pirate = Pirate King try to hear before answering me lmao .
So it's in the end PK wings and that shit of Wings only include two ppl not one headcanon your ppl spam around didn't get adknowledged by The official translator so next time don't try hard lmao

• Paul's words were :
( Sbs ) , Zoro fans will say but Zoro is also a wing but context mattered here it's all about Sanji here since Oda made it vague and i wanted to make it short the King of pirate = Pirate King try to hear before answering me lmao .
So it's in the end PK wings and that shit of Wings only include two ppl not one headcanon your ppl spam around didn't get adknowledged by The official translator so next time don't try hard lmao
Have a nice day.

Forget everything else like Spanish OFFICIAL, sandman and others because you still miss the point of Stephen.

PS
Congratulation for being the first person

Forget everything else like Spanish OFFICIAL, sandman and others because you still miss the point of Stephen.

PS
Congratulation for being the first person
• Forget that Stephen said :
It's sanji is PK wings because context mattered here .

• Forget that sandman translated Zoro's speech in a way wasn't correct :

Vs

Paul :

Do i have to believe a professional translator or Sandman ? :choppawhat:

Btw Paul said what i quote above so you are the one who is missing around here and ppl like @style already mentioned that and i listened to it so it's u going damage controling.

Ur spanish translation btw can't even give a correct number
There is no point in bringing up the spanish translation . It isn't really trustworthy even though it is the"official "

And since when Jio started doing translations?

This is situation is pretty much similar to The Franky and ships debacle where all translations went with 10.000 and Stephen went with 100.000 and ended up being right.

Last edited:
• Paul's words were :
No dude, there are a few reasons of why he did it that way:
Stephen needed to follow some standards to translate it, otherwise it would be too mouthful cuz VIZ already makes "Pirate King" be written as "King of Pirates".

He knew the term asks 2 people to be properly fit and that the other one is obviously Zoro, he even said "sorry" for Zoro fans, although the scene is specifically about Sanji and thats another reason of why he did this way.

Calling Sanji the "wings" doesn't mean you need to understand it as "wow so Sanji is both right and left wing", thats actually what the Japanese term wants to make you understand, translating it to English as "wings" doesn't make it wrong because you can understand it the way you want to, so in this case doesn't matter if Sanji is the Left Wing, the Right Wing or both because thats actually what the japanese term intended to do specify, while Stephen using "wings" didn't.

Even the official Spanish translation made pretty clear it means "one of the wings" --> "una de las alas".

Yeah sanji stans delusional after paul translated it to :
Sanji is The PK wings :doffytroll:
Stephen needed to follow some standards to translate it, otherwise it would be too mouthful cuz VIZ already makes "Pirate King" be written as "King of Pirates".
Paul :
Context mattered and sanji is the only one mattered here don't spam ur headcanons around

He knew the term asks 2 people to be properly fit and that the other one is obviously Zoro, he even said "sorry" for Zoro fans, although the scene is specifically about Sanji and thats another reason of why he did this way.
He said it would imply :
One of the wings or PK wings
But because the context mattered sanji and because he needed it short like King of pirates = PK .
If it was one of the wings he would have translated it that way because that's what oda wrote but that wasn't the context so hear what he said before quoting me
Even the official Spanish translation made pretty clear it means "one of the wings" --> "una de las alas".
Spanish translation.com
There is no point in bringing up the spanish translation . It isn't really trustworthy even though it is the"official "

And since when Jio started doing translations?

This is situation is pretty much similar to The Franky and ships debacle where all translations went with 10.000 and Stephen went with 100.000 and ended up being right.
Struggling with numbers sure they are credible

Good try. But I always bet on Sanji vs Queen :cheers:
Like how you got low diffed in two bets against me and what remains ZKK :milaugh: