Speculations Are all the Tobi Roppo Defeated (as of Chapter 1021)?

Which Tobi Roppo are permanently down?

• Total voters
No.

I Said since the chapter of WsW "defeat" that he wasnt down.

I see WsW and Sasaki still Fighting.

page One waking up and looking for ulti, but Meeting Ussop and getting defeated for good.

Ulti and page One somehow Join kids crew.

And BM is really done.

Drake Will still do something important besides make apool his rival, maybe he already called some marines, If they gonna arrive when kaido still up or down is the question.

the reason why they defeating did not declared can be all fights can happen at same time . And oda dont want to put time gap between their fights. by making one announcement , oda hit two birds with one shot .
1. when all of them defeating will declare one announcement , beast pirates fall in a hopeless.
2. time issues problem can be solved. because if these fights has been different time , manga reader can ask same question where is the ancient zoan durability

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Isn't that always the case though? To achieve something we know is already going happen lol. It's not like we don't know if Sanji is going to beat Queen or not, we know it's going to happen. The difference is, how well can you do it? How much will you show?
If you compared apples to apples your argument would make sense.
We have already seen WsW/Maria/Sasaki/Ulti beaten up by their respective match-ups, unlike Queen.
They are Zoans, their combat style is simple, they have shown what they can do.

Each of them has gotten more than 1 chapter focus on their battle, that's pre-TS standard.
If they do get up it will be a plot device or something but not for the purpose of continuing their fights.
Kaido roars and brings them back on their feet, Zoro uses one Tatsumaki and shreds all of them at the same time...

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
the reason why they defeating did not declared can be all fights can happen at same time . And oda dont want to put time gap between their fights. by making one announcement , oda hit two birds with one shot .
1. when all of them defeating will declare one announcement , beast pirates fall in a hopeless.
2. time issues problem can be solved. because if these fights has been different time , manga reader can ask same question where is the ancient zoan durability
The argument about time is actually a good argument.

This arc is already lasting ages and I don't see Oda portraying all the Tobi Roppo fights all over again.

I think this is exactly likely the reason why Big Mom intervened, that was presumably the author saying ok let's speed things up here. Which doesn't necessarily mean that they are done but he also portrayed that Nami attack towards Ulti which was very indicative imo. And Page One was freakingly one shot, he might return and be destroyed by Usopp quickly. But the odds are not so great. And of course WsW has probably little to offer now against Jinbe and I doubt he will tackle someone else.

It’s not easy, Nami had her head caved in, Franky lost the shogun, Usopp had his skull broken, Zoro’s body is mushed, Sanji got captured by the enemy, Robin literally just barely won

you guys are jaded by the weekly reading, but this is literally the same as Enies Lobby, the arc where the stakes where at its highest for the Straw hats
Yeah, the Strawhats are all very tired/hurt when they faced Flying 6. Heck, Usopp did almost nothing and he can barely walk ! Or even sit...

Chapter by chapter, it may seems easy, but they are all in far greater danger than they have ever been in the New World. And there is still several Numbers to deal with, Perospero, Big Mom, Apoo, Jack, King, Queen, Kaido, Hawkins... It's not over just yet, and if the BM Pirates somehow barges in on Wano directly it'll be extremely hard. Without counting Cp-0 which is still here.

enough panels have been spent on this trash, still got a lot of trash to cover (the fcking ninja's, other scabbards...), and you want these dudes to get up again for the 50th time?

enough panels have been spent on this trash, still got a lot of trash to cover (the fcking ninja's, other scabbards...), and you want these dudes to get up again for the 50th time?
The thread isn't about me "wanting" them to, it's about wondering if we should expect them to since Ulti/Page 1/Jack have gotten up multiple times already, and now WsW and Sasaki have relatively similar instances where we can't tell if they are defeated yet.

All I'm saying, because consistent writing would have them get up. If BM couldn't keep Ulti down, is it unreasonable to suspect Jinbe or Franky can't, at least initially? Just the question I'm posing here.

Last edited:
At this point i'm more skeptical of them coming back simply because of how conclusive Robin and Black Maria´s fight ending felt.

If they do come back thanks to something like awakening or just pure Zoan resilence, it would probably be right at the final climax when Luffy is already back up and fighting Kaido, and hopefully after a Kaido/Yamato/Beast Pirate flashback.

If it does happen i'd expect them to come back in a more mindless or fierce state, where they would be have to be put down again for good with new ultimate attacks by the crew, probably all of them within the same chapter.

The only thing from that theory that doesn't fit too well is again Robin, since her fight is the only one that's felt like she used her true final attack and even ended up exhausted and very injured after it.

Last edited:
For the most parts the Roppo seem like good people. Oda doesn't want them beat up to much to the extent that they can't escape when the marines finally shows up. That's being saved for the calamities they for sure going to prison.

To be honest, I think they're down. While I do agree that Sasaki and WW's losses seem more ambiguous, but that doesn't matter.

With the Mary witnessing Robin's win, the announcement is going to me made, making it official.

When that announcement is made, I do think CP0 will make their move, giving Brook an opportunity to do something big.

The thread isn't about me "wanting" them to, it's about wondering if we should expect them to since Ulti/Page 1/Jack have gotten up multiple times already, and now WsW and Sasaki have relatively similar instances where we can't tell if they are defeated yet.

All I'm saying, because consistent writing would have them get up. If BM couldn't keep Ulti down, is it unreasonable to suspect Jinbe or Franky can't, at least initially? Just the question I'm posing here.
Yea you want them to Lol cus you Wouldnt be debating this hard about. It

Yea you want them to Lol cus you Wouldnt be debating this hard about. It
The OP has nothing to do with my opinion lol. It literally just lays out everything. In the same OP I make cases for why Ulti, Page 1 and Black Maria likely won't get up, which goes against my "opinion" that the F6 all have high recovery regardless and can get up

Edit:I literally also state that the F6 can just be announced as defeated next chapter, because that is also a big possibility

Last edited: