[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still very sorry for what happened and don't deserve the win. I guess I will take it regardless because that's how the system work.

I'm happy I have been granted a second opportunity in the future, I won't waste it.

And by the way my goal was indeed to try to win the game but I didn't realize that what I was doing was hurting my team and unrightfully ruining the game of @TheAncientCenturion and I had no right to do that.

Also lack of collaboration in a team.

I learned so much during the last week and I will make treasure of everything.

Not simply sorry for the bad performances but the users I have hurt independently from the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I never betrayed Town. I shot Flower because her death achieved my wincon. I shot Marimo instead of Sanji because you got made I sussed you more than him so I just wanted to prove he was Town. I had already won by last day phase so I was slightly rash with my shot.
i was only afraid u kill light cuz he had 2 health left so i faked protecting him to have u wifom and not shoot him

game not ending after marimo getting shot led me to think that there is a hostile indie in game because otherwise we shuda reached parity thats y i started pushing u lmao

like if it was just town vs mafia game shud end, but it didnt so i thought there is some threat left for us to yeet lmao

anyway @AL sama

@Finalbeta 's actions ended up causing more chaos and allowed us to pick on it later and win the game, i think he could be disciplined yes, but not banned, or atleast not perma banned

pls reconsider this
I'm not permabanned. I'm still off for some games however. I will keep making treasure of this time but I have still properly understood all my mistakes. I reflected a lot in this period, it was very nightmarish for me.

I will definitely put my best into this game in the future, thing I never did remotely.

GG everyone. Thanks for the game @Xlaw

Honestly the game was wilder than I expected. After the thing that happened I thought we for sure lost and could only stall for some time. Xlaw almost ended the game after that. We were doing great up until that moment and I don't know why Beta did what he did. We even told him to make it something NAI, but whatever. It was tough killing townies each night with my name being known from D1 lmfao.
Did you shoot Lind N1.?

I'm still very sorry for what happened and don't deserve the win. I guess I will take it regardless because that's how the system work.

I'm happy I have been granted a second opportunity in the future, I won't waste it.

And by the way my goal was indeed to try to win the game but I didn't realize that what I was doing was hurting my team and unrightfully ruining the game of @TheAncientCenturion and I had no right to do that.

Not simply sorry for the bad performances but the users I have hurt independently from the game.
You've been playing Mafia for too long to not know this. You're full of shit.

Emil

Certified Memelord

not being able to talk during the day is god awful
u took a risky descision while not being able to discuss it with us first, that ruined the entire plan u might have had in mind
cuz TAC doesnt know what r u planning

Status
Not open for further replies.