[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know I should, but I run way back with Beta and can say what I see now is what I saw one day one on TMF. I really should just ignore the guy.
idk whats between u guys but id like to be selfish here and ask yall to leave ur past issues and start new page here

WG is a peaceful chill place to play mafia, lets keep it that way

thats still alot if it was up to me 3 games wud be max

instead of banning players its much better to just educate them and get them to right track
If it's about educating I really learned my lesson.

But then again It's right I pay the price because this is the cumulation of a long strike of offences.

TAC committed one offence which only came in as a reflection of something unrightfully done to his detriment, I committed several in the past.

idk whats between u guys but id like to be selfish here and ask yall to leave ur past issues and start new page here

WG is a peaceful chill place to play mafia, lets keep it that way
Yeah I'm realizing that WG is kind of chill so I will leave Beta alone.

When you planning on starting your WS game?

Hello,
You are Sakazuki (Akainu ) :

"Justice is absolute ! No forgiveness for those who oppose it"

You are Sakazuki also known as a Grim and the member of Town.

Night Actions :

Dai Funka :
How does the touch of magma feel : Roast your target with magma fist. Take their 1 live.

Wild Dog : (Passive Trigger)
“I cannot allow thugs like you to continue living. Once Akainu attack someone and set his sight on them. He become unstoppable. Your second attack on them will be unstoppable (it will bypass one protection and you will be immune to role block)

Smooth Talker (one shot): Trick player , and redirect their action on someone else .

Day Actions :

Dark Hound :
Sakazuki transforms his hand into magma and lashes out at the opponent with a claw-thrust.
Destroy your targets voting ability.

(Passive) Garbage... Don't even bother me !
First person who voted lynch for you won’t count.

Fleet Admiral :
Have you fools lost your sense of justice?
Meteor Volcano :
Sakazuki points both fists into the air and fires a great number of magmic fists upwards and rain down multiple giant magma fists upon the battlefield, wreaking enormous area damage, Which will halt Lynch process for a day . ( 1 Shot)

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to town

You have 3 Lives

Emil

Certified Memelord
If it's about educating I really learned my lesson.

But then again It's right I pay the price because this is the cumulation of a long strike of offences.

TAC committed one offence which only came in as a reflection of something unrightfully done to his detriment, I committed several in the past.
if u think its well deserved then be it, u know ur self more than any1 knows u

i just hope u can atleast make it to the weeb game

Status
Not open for further replies.