Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Guy who gets the cop role is gonna flip his table.

Inb4 all town invest guilty and all scum is innocent, after all Kira is just an innocent salaryman just wanting a girlfriend.
The JoJo lingo is flying over my head Krog, as I've never seen it.

Me, but I still will flip Wolf, if you catch my drift.

;)
:quest:

Combining these two posts makes for why Iโ€™m not liking krogoโ€™s long ass post about two miller claims and hyper focusing on it this early. And that was before Lind even claimed.

This.
That was a long ass post? Man I can really go on a long ass post on millers, who they could possibly in the theme and why we have 2 millers and a null investigate role if you really want a long ass post!

Also I never said to start lynching the millers right away or not trust them, so don't try to pin something on me that doesn't actually exist :D

woof woof

I think Lind is messing around since he also claimed miller at the all stars game. When I looked at his abilities in that game I don't remember it saying he gets investigated as guilty and he also lied about being a 3rd party.
I just have to take a second and respond with the fact that I was legitimately frozen trying to think why Juliet was barking at me.

Seems like Lind's claim is legit.

That was a long ass post? Man I can really go on a long ass post on millers, who they could possibly in the theme and why we have 2 millers and a null investigate role if you really want a long ass post!

Also I never said to start lynching the millers right away or not trust them, so don't try to pin something on me that doesn't actually exist :D
Relative to the other posts before that, yes it was.

And no, you said we should start discussing the claims and see if we could get potential clears based off them/ who seemed more sus, ect. Seemed hyper focused based off two claims that honestly shouldnโ€™t warrant so much attention this early. Like I donโ€™t see what the point was.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I don't know anything about Jojo either. So what do you guys think about the setup of this game? Do we have a mafia and a cult, or just a cultafia? Was there a character recruiting members in this arc or something?

woof woof

I think Lind is messing around since he also claimed miller at the all stars game. When I looked at his abilities in that game I don't remember it saying he gets investigated as guilty and he also lied about being a 3rd party.
Actually I'm the same kind of miller as the one I was in the users game, I don't investigate anything at all. Investigations fail on me.

I don't know anything about Jojo either. So what do you guys think about the setup of this game? Do we have a mafia and a cult, or just a cultafia? Was there a character recruiting members in this arc or something?

Actually I'm the same kind of miller as the one I was in the users game, I don't investigate anything at all. Investigations fail on me.
Iโ€™m gonna go off a limb and say I believe you for now

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So what do you guys think about the setup of this game? Do we have a mafia and a cult, or just a cultafia? Was there a character recruiting members in this arc or something?
Why do you think there are two factions?

Status
Not open for further replies.