if ZKK happens after Zoro defeated King ... and trio beats Kaido

I'm perfectly happy about everything
Momo being able fight Kaido just cuz of Shinobu makes negative sense tho

When did he train his CoA
CoC
Swordsmanship
Physical Strength
Experience

By this logic Zoro didn't even need to train, he coulda just made Shinobu take him to his prime age and suddenly he is strong enough to body Gol D Roger.

If Oda truly makes Momo a top tier fighter through Shinobu, that's lowest of low tier writing

I feel like Brook's showing here was underrated. People call the numbers fodder, but Luffy compared them to Oars. The ones one shotting them were solid YC level characters at the lowest. Brook casually one shotting one of them is actually pretty significant. Also that Ice wall was gigantic! At least taller than the number. I had no idea he could create that much ice. Just based on this chapter, I think I seriously underestimated Brook. I definitely put him on level with Robin and Franky after this. It was a nice surprise, because although Brook is my favorite strawhat, I thought he was currently the weakest in the crew, only maybe stronger than ussop.

With Robin completely drained, he may have to protect her now. Boa huang was watching at the end, so the beast pirates or CP0 may come after her in her weakened state. Brook may get a 1v1 yet.

It's not Haki...it's simple shading to make her look more demonic. CoA looks different.
People be trippin here...
It really doesn't look any different. This is just Sanji fans mad he only has 5 pixel tall armament haki
Post automatically merged:

Raised in shimotsuki village, everyone there comes from Ringo basically. His dad might still be alive. Who knows.

I feel like Brook's showing here was underrated. People call the numbers fodder, but Luffy compared them to Oars. The ones one shotting them were solid YC level characters at the lowest. Brook casually one shotting one of them is actually pretty significant. Also that Ice wall was gigantic! At least taller than the number. I had no idea he could create that much ice. Just based on this chapter, I think I seriously underestimated Brook. I definitely put him on level with Robin and Franky after this. It was a nice surprise, because although Brook is my favorite strawhat, I thought he was currently the weakest in the crew, only maybe stronger than ussop.

With Robin completely drained, he may have to protect her now. Boa huang was watching at the end, so the beast pirates or CP0 may come after her in her weakened state. Brook may get a 1v1 yet.
agreed totally. Been saying that after luffy zoro jinbe and sanji is brook. Dont count chopper or franky because both abilities are to situational.

Curious if Big Mom's crew will be used as a tertiary threat once it's just Luffy vs Kaido. Same thing technically happened during Enies Lobby with the Buster Call, where Zoro, Franky, Usopp, Robin, etc fought Captain level Marines for a while before escaping.

Especially since there isn't just Luffys crew here, but Yamato, the Supernova, and Scabbards, it would be cool to get some additional threats at the end of the arc (i.e. give everyone something to do) while Luffy fights Kaido.

Momo seems to be the one who will singlehandedly save Wano from Onigashima, so there needs to be some other pressing threat I feel like once all of Kaido's generals are down. Not to mention many of them have some hidden/unique powers.

Curious if Big Mom's crew will be used as a tertiary threat once it's just Luffy vs Kaido. Same thing technically happened during Enies Lobby with the Buster Call, where Zoro, Franky, Usopp, Robin, etc fought Captain level Marines for a while before escaping.

Especially since there isn't just Luffys crew here, but Yamato, the Supernova, and Scabbards, it would be cool to get some additional threats at the end of the arc (i.e. give everyone something to do) while Luffy fights Kaido.

Momo seems to be the one who will singlehandedly save Wano from Onigashima, so there needs to be some other pressing threat I feel like once all of Kaido's generals are down. Not to mention many of them have some hidden/unique powers.
This is a good point. I used to be of the opinion that the Tobi Roppo were going to get back up with awakening, but I have rethought that since Robin is in no shape to continue fighting. If they're really down, except maybe Page One, then all that's really left are the allstars. Jinbei is barely damaged, Franky lost the general but is still completely clean himself, and Brook is at 100%. Ussop and Nami are definitely hurting, but they still have plenty of energy, and there are multiple scabbards with nothing to do. It really seems like there needs to be another threat. I doubt it would be CP0 since those would be real 1v1s, but I could see the BMP minus Kata, Cracker, and Peros providing the right amount of challenge for the alliance while Luffy vs Kaido wraps up. Otherwise they'll all just be standing around.

How do you know🙏🙏🙏
Because we had a Jump break after 1019 (it was a double issue) and after 1021 there is another one. 1020 was supposed to be 2 weeks later but we got spoilers a week early. You can check the dates of the spoiler threads to see what I mean. We also got the new year's and golden week chapters early, both during Jump breaks.

its simple then I guess,
1: Momonosuke will become adult
2: Zoro will give Enma back to Momonosuke
3: Zoro will get Nidai Kitetsu :choppawhat:
4: after becoming WSS, he will leave Wado Ichimonji on Kuina's grave
5: takes Shodai Kitetsu instead
6: There it is, Cursed Asura Zoro with all 3 Cursed Kitetsus :shocking:

Assuming that Robin isn't using Armament Haki, the shading could be making her one of the "shadows" from Toki's prophecy... some of the other Strawhats were also shaded at the end of their fights.

This is a good point. I used to be of the opinion that the Tobi Roppo were going to get back up with awakening, but I have rethought that since Robin is in no shape to continue fighting. If they're really down, except maybe Page One, then all that's really left are the allstars. Jinbei is barely damaged, Franky lost the general but is still completely clean himself, and Brook is at 100%. Ussop and Nami are definitely hurting, but they still have plenty of energy, and there are multiple scabbards with nothing to do. It really seems like there needs to be another threat. I doubt it would be CP0 since those would be real 1v1s, but I could see the BMP minus Kata, Cracker, and Peros providing the right amount of challenge for the alliance while Luffy vs Kaido wraps up. Otherwise they'll all just be standing around.
im actually even more convinced that making sure to show all the straw hats end these fights exhausted and needing to rest is a set-up for a chapter where all the ancient zoans get back up so theres real stakes. frankys robot is busted and he just used the beam so his cola is probably near the end too. robins on the ground exhausted. jimbei intentionally tanked hits to make a point. nami and usopp are barely escaping from stuff, etc

meanwhile all their opponents are ancient zoans who are established as having insane regeneration and durability and they've all only really taken one solid hit each except for p1 and ulti
Post automatically merged:

big mom shooting ulti through the chest with maser cannon didnt put her down but im expected to believe franky radical beam is stronger than that?

Truly believe that koby and boa join forces and show up to wano.

Wrote this alot but will post It again. Koby represents the dolphin (oda confirmed that that is his animal which explains kobys advanced observation haki almost working like a dolphins sonar). He also has pink hair. So I think koby represents the story of the pink dolphin. Now even the story describes the pink dolphin as bad. I still think is describes what koby will do with boa. Besides luffy and zoro are based on terrible pirates. So koby being the pink dolphin is just the reference point.

Here is the legend: "A popular myth in the Amazon is that pink dolphins turn into handsome men at night and leave the water to seduce beautiful local women, only to return to the water before dawn"

The Amazon? Isn't koby and his Faction of marines heading ro Amazon lilly? Interesting that the pink dolphin seduces when that's literally the ability of boa. There is even more to the legend. Saying that the dolphin turns into a man wearing a white cape/robe. Isn't koby wearing a white captain coat as a cape? This pink dolphins in certain stories told stated that it was a sailor. Isn't koby a marine of the sea a seaman/sailor?

So I am of the belief that he will be Amazon lillys undoing as the legends of the pink dolphin state.

Or he will be the one that seduces/persuade the Amazon's the leave Amazon lilly. Since the pink dolphin was stated to persuade the women of the amazon.
Long story short I believe koby is going to persuade them to leave and him and boa will team up. Koby will bring with him "himself, helmeppo and maybe tashigi and boa will bring herself and her 2 sister to wano". And there role will be to fight the big mom pirates when kaidos men lose.

Boa fights smoothie, and koby will fight he person that's that's strongest right after smoothie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.