G

Gorosei Informer

Its just the Queen part that weirded me out, he is like, the closest thing to a womanizer in the beast pirates together with Who's who:funky:
Well yeah ofc, but guys can be crossdressers and womanisers too (cough Sanji)

:milaugh:

It's no big deal either way. Queen's got own unique funky awesome personality regardless. And he is actually super masculine at least, it just really bothers me that he's called Queen ironically too. Makes me think it was meant to be a reference to "Drag Queens" for example. Having a male character be called Queen specifically I mean.

Talks between Leo Messi and PSG have COLLAPSED due to an interference from a Premier League club

:myman:
DidnΒ΄t Inter sell Lukaku for 115m?
They should have the money to buy him, Mancity recently make big deals, PSG also have lot of transfers this year, would be nice to see Messi in Inter then we can get a italy classico with Messi vs Ronaldo.

G

Gorosei Informer

Man I always wonder, before we found out that Queen is a man, who was the main predicted match up for Sanji?
Funnily enough, Queen was still a popular choice lol. I've seen Jack come up on occassion as 1 or 2 anime OPs showed Sanji fighting Jack, I think during Zou arc and such?

I always wanted Sanji and Zoro to teamup vs King after his reveal especially and help vs each other's weaknesses vs King being the hybrid of their weaknesses and fighting styles collectively. I mean a swordsman who uses fire, can fly, fights with kicks and seems to be pretty fast? Would have made an awesome tag team fight of Sanji and Zoro being forced to work together to defeat him. But now we know Queen and King are like Sanji and Zoro in relationship, it sets up that parallel especially with Sanji fighting Queen and Zoro bound to fight King soon too.

I see Zoro doing some more fire cutting vs King and maybe using his own fire attacks again somehow which might end up also hurting King somehow lol. I wish King was wielding the Nidai and Zoro had to earn it from him. "The Cursed King" even.

Man I always wonder, before we found out that Queen is a man, who was the main predicted match up for Sanji?
Pretty sure still Queen. People were thinking said person would be the first time Sanji breaks his chivalry code. I know at the time though it was only a guess that Queen and King even existed. Fans paying attention to Ginrummy and Sheepshead names though were probably saying Queen and King existed as far back as Zou

G

Gorosei Informer

Also the reaosn we don't know of Zoro's family is that they were a family of navigators and chefs who "got lost" and Zoro was seperated from them as he "got lost" too. And now they're "lost forever" in their own way, not just "lost in death" as with other SH parents and parental figures and such lol.

Seriously though, I'm getting real fed up of not knowing anything about Zoro's family, lineage and such. Also the full names and lineage of SHs like Nami and Usopp and Nami's bilogoical parents and so on.

:lusalty: