Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I am sorry but there are so many Zoro wankers right now pretending that they weren't shouting nonstop - Zoro is going to the roof again bla bla bla he is not fighting King -
Bitch please, I remember every last one of you that kept bothering me with these horrible takes.

Now for the chapter that seems pretty amazing, the Arc is moving pretty fast right now, non stop action!
I am dying to see this duo against King and Queen.

I still think zoro Will kill kaido, but not fight him.

As i Said many time, zoro would fight king a d Will learn more about Emma e maybe even a bit of Black Blade in this fight and Will Go to extreme to defeat king. BUT...

I can see an already defeated kaido, trying a last move to burn the capital and zoro coming in the last Second and behading him as his Head Falls in the flower capital.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž

As i Said many time, zoro would fight king a d Will learn more about Emma e maybe even a bit of Black Blade in this fight and Will Go to extreme to defeat king. BUT...

I can see an already defeated kaido, trying a last move to burn the capital and zoro coming in the last Second and behading him as his Head Falls in the flower capital.
They got less than 15 mins before they reach the capital. King getting slapped.

This brother :finally:
This doesn't change nothing, Zoro fans and ZKK fans should unite and enjoy this shit together :finally:
And Sanji fans too :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.