Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: If we win this battle ...

Sanji: Yes, we'll be closer to that ...

Zoro and Sanji: Luffy becomes the King of the Pirates.

PEOPLE STILL THINK ZORO ISN'T THE WING AND THAT SANJI AND ZORO ARE NOT EQUAL???

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Maybe Zoro might indeed be the other wing but Robin was only talking about Sanji in that moment just give your boy the full credit the title isn't worthless without Zoro:suresure:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think someone asked in an SBS and Oda semi confirmed it. Although without that I wouldn’t either.

But most people feel like OG Admirals are a little above the new guys. If Sanji did fight Kizaru it would confirm that’s not the case lol.
oh yeah i remember that. I think Kuzan grew a little stronger after his fight with Sakazuki tho.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Green Bull turns out to be stronger than Issho.

:hohoho: imagine if Sanji fights someone(GreenBull) stronger than Zoro's opponent(Issho)

AAAAAHHHH IM SO FUCKING HYPED
You and @MonsterZoro must be kinda in hype mode, King vs Sanji literally happening this chapter even it was for shorttime.
@Zoro D Goat
You predict that Sanji face both also happen lol. You guys get big fucking dick Ws with this incredible spoiler. I watching over discussion and you guys deserve these big Ws, celebrate this amazing chapter guys.

Zoro fans also can be hyped it seems like Marco was knocked out by King for shorttime with is also a big hype.

Zoro+Sanji vs King+Queen could became a insane battle if Oda spend same love as he did for Luffy against Katakuri or Lucci.

Cannot wait anymore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.