• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
@TheAncientCenturion
Seems like King knocked out Marco for shorttime!!

The best part King didn't even get his bounty hype which means he get a amazing moment with his bounty hype. I assume in the next chapter!!
i think oda forget about his bounty bro

but lowkey, this is pretty hype for King

Zoro fans also can be hyped it seems like Marco was knocked out by King for shorttime with is also a big hype.
What the fuck is this? Marco wasn’t knocked out. Oda just doesn’t have good continuity

We’ve seen at least three instances where Marco King and Queen would just appear at random places in a chapter even though they were supposedly all fighting each other

Fuck that shit, unless it’s specifically said Marco was knocked out or whatever, him not appearing means absolutely nothing,

Redon is a sanji stan he's problably changing the facts again to make sanji look good

Just like he did with the "number 2" bullshit

Sanji probably only stared at King and Queen and then got saved by Zoro, who is going to fight against King

But redon can not miss the opportunity to wank his candy boy..

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
β€Ž
I think would be good If kid betrays luffy atΓ© the end of wano and steals the red ponegliph, so luffy would fight kid for the last piece in Roadstar.

Luffy would have the Elbaf ponegliph and Kid the wano, and who wing can sale to Laugh Tale
Luffy crew shits on kid, Usopp could take out the entire Kid Pirates. Luffy won’t even have to step in

So the Tobiroppo are done.

Every chapter, Morj's "The Raid is ending in failure" theory is looking more and more unrealistic.
Is he still on that? I keep telling people. There is no time for their "theories".

There is no time for the Raid to fail.

There is no time for Tobi Roppo comebacks.

This arc will probably end in 1-2 volumes. Luffy v. Kaido final round is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.