Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I already proved you that king never went ALL OUT so you cant say he is a not a formidável oponent.
I don't care anymore dude.

I said. I will drop this if I will get proven wrong. I got proven wrong. Need to keep my word.

Maybe I will stick around this thread for some people to bash me for what I said cause they deserved it.

Also, ZKK is dead.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah, I feel these percentage predictions are gonna be meaningless ultimately. PIS/Plot convenience will save them somehow. I mean we have Oda constantly cheating us out of deaths in the present now.

I'm still not 100% that certain Pedro is dead anymore too. But that's also the problem with a death like that and the limitations of what Oda is willing/able to show in that context.

Pound and Hyogoro can cheat death, even Orochi too? But not Pedro? Fuck that! I also hate the lack of actual villain deaths so far, especially ones that commit to it (Orochi....) .

:mihugh::goatasure:
I guess if Oda plans to have Carrot to stick around for a while the odds he is alive are practically null, but even right now I guess him showing up would kinda vanify the strenuous attempts of Carrot to avenge his death but yeah not impossible because it would still be an expected twist and those are usually well welcomed so the inconsistency might not be that huge.

I don't care anymore dude.

I said. I will drop this if I will get proven wrong. I got proven wrong. Need to keep my word.

Maybe I will stick around this thread for some people to bash me for what I said cause they deserved it.

Also, ZKK is dead.
I dont think ZKk is dead at ALL, my predcition is that zoro defeats king and Kills an already defeated kaido before he blows the capital flower on a last atack.

So zoro beheads him.

Status
Not open for further replies.