Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then blame pis

it’s plot induced stupidity

But as it stands, there is NO REASON for King and Queen to not take Marco seriously. They want to help Kaido don’t they? They want to kill Momonosuke don’t they? Queen wanted to kill Hyogoro didn’t he? And all the above was stopped by Marco. For 40 minutes they were doing essentially NOTHING because of Marco.

The spoiler is insinuating Marco has ANOTHER FORM he is transforming into so Marco ALSO WASNT GOING ALL OUT ON THEM yet he stopped them from doing Jack shit like he wanted to

So it’s either PIS or it’s facts. The facts are Marco King and Queen never went all out, but only Marco achieved exactly what he wanted to achieve, which was completely stall these guys from doing anything in the war.
Its plot Dude. Hahaha
This is a manga, a shonen. Its Full of It since the start.
There nothing New here.

Check the new info, he wasn't doing good like Marco, he is on the floor.
He probably took an attack at that moment, he's not going to get cut in half or punctured by bullets and regenerate like Marco :milaugh:

The duo forced Marco to abuse his regeneration and he was in a very tough spot while fighting them both because of that, which he comments about and Perospero takes not of :goyea:

And Sanji's dealing with Hybrid Queen here and King giving him support, which is a huge step above base/Zoan Queen who wasn't really focusing on Marco and was trying to shoot randoms with lasers :milaugh:

I'm shocked, happy and confused rn. First, sanji is fighting both of them. What is marco doing there? What is he doing other than fighting king?
Next one is zoro and sanji gonna work together to take out all star king and queen. Loving their teamwork as always. Zoro's fanboy, get out from community for a while and rethink your life choices.
Last thing is king race on the red line. They can manipulate fire as they wish but they are almost extinct. Its either tenryubito that kills them and build mariejoa there or someone that has the most op df in history user, water fruit kills them there and king escaped? AAAAAAAAA

I guess King knocked Marco away? I'm not sure how it went from King vs Marco to King/Queen vs Sanji lol. Totally, it does, I just want to know the how.

Seems very Battle-Royale-esque since Pero tries to shoot Sanji and Neko interferes (finally), and King tries to kill Zoro but Marco stops that attack.

I guess Marco is going up top soon. I assume he will let them handle King/Queen now

G

Gorosei Informer

I guess if Oda plans to have Carrot to stick around for a while the odds he is alive are practically null, but even right now I guess him showing up would kinda vanify the strenuous attempts of Carrot to avenge his death but yeah not impossible because it would still be an expected twist and those are usually well welcomed so the inconsistency might not be that huge.
Yeah, given how much reference he has put to Pedro being mentioned dead and Carrot trying to avenge him as well as Wanda and Neko getting involved now too, it does seem like he's actually dead. It's a shame as he's such a good and cool character, both in personality and design and he's competent ofc. We never even got to see his Sulong too!

It's really sad how Oda undid so many deaths during WCI, it gave me some PTSD flashbacks to Naruto Shippuden's Pain Invasion arc lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.