Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I don't know what they'd have to talk about?

Kaido knew Whitebeard from his youth, but Marco is no closer to him than he is to Linlin, and they barely got in dialogues in with her.
But it was implied that when Marco and Linlin talked that there was some history, which makes sense because it’s been implied that Yonko crews squabble over territory.

Even if it’s only a few lines of dialogue, Kaido briefly reminiscing about WB in front of Marco would be cool to see.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oda keeps hyping King and Queen as team to be too much : first from Marco then Sanji's words While Katakuri got hyped as a solo threat a lot everyone even Rayleigh indirectly.
And Marco grouped with King & Sanji :*Oda replicating yonko recruit yc scene, Marco replicating King's feat and Sanji replicating Marco's feats.*
The difference is clear in portrayal as Katakuri stood as a main threat even above linlin in wci while Marco/King can never be a bigger threat than their captains or stated to be one..

When Zoro need healing + enma + firefox style ...grew much stronger just to fight a YC high/extreme diff
The. You see Sanji gets called wings then stall 2 YCs while yamato stalls Kaido, Kidd (nerfed currently becoz of hawkins) and Law fights linlin.
I pity zoro fanboys.

Strongest YC : Katakuri
Strongest YC duo : King and Queen
Weakest YC : Snack

Lemme head out
Ndule in damage control as always

Yo so we assume that Doflamingo >>>> King >> Queen ?

Cause my flamingo Boy litterally no-diffed the vinsmoke failure a few weeks ago in Dressrosa. And his soldier Vergo negged him too and broke his shin.

And now Sanjit the cucklord clashed with Ling and Queen togheter, theses Kaido cucks commandor are really fucking weak. I bet Doflamingo's jacket would beat them like it did against Sanjit.

Doflamingo has yet to force Luffy into G4 faster than Ulti.

I

Indigo

I'm still going hard on my ZKK theory from december last year, and i was the first to say it.

Luffy will defeat Kaido, someone will be taken hostage and try to save Kaido from Luffy, Luffy will go to save the hostage, Kaido will try to hit Luffy and then Zoro will go and kill Kaido.

Just like Oden, but now with someone there to help Luffy, because Oden did all by himself.

and Just Like Zoro's introduction arc against Captain Morgans and Helmeppo.

:finally:

Yo so we assume that Doflamingo >>>> King >> Queen ?

Cause my flamingo Boy litterally no-diffed the vinsmoke failure a few weeks ago in Dressrosa. And his soldier Vergo negged him too and broke his shin.

And now Sanjit the cucklord clashed with Ling and Queen togheter, theses Kaido cucks commandor are really fucking weak. I bet Doflamingo's jacket would beat them like it did against Sanjit.

You forgot he has a Raid Suit now
:zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.