Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You mean Zoro fighting King?
no not that. i personally dont like how oda handled king and who's who this arc.

if king could use fire and is a super strong character, he wouldnt have gotten caught with his pants down when the scabbards attacked kaido, disarmed by izo,let sanji save momo from right under his nose and when marco was ragdolling him and queen at the same time.

also who's who talking about having a grudge against luffy while ignoring the supernova's rampage at the live floor earlier in the arc is just bad writing.

● Zoro helps fight against Kaido (doing better than most up there)

● Gets injured alongside everyone else

● Gets healed fairly quickly by the best doctor (chopper)

● Takes a detour to help Sanji against the no.1&2 commanders

● Goes back to help defeat/kill Kaido

If I wasn't already tired I'd be w*nk*ing over Zoro alongside Oda right now 😈

#ZKKConfirmed :zosmug:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
did I stop you from criticizing? most people here are mad because Zoro is fighting king and that doesnt support their agenda of "Zoro tooo stronk, king one-shot material" etcetera
did i quote you? i just remarked on oda bootlickers who would find excuse after excuse for every instance where his writing is bad.

no not that. i personally dont like how oda handled king and who's who this arc.

if king could use fire and is a super strong character, he wouldnt have gotten caught with his pants down when the scabbards attacked kaido, disarmed by izo,let sanji save momo from right under his nose and when marco was ragdolling him and queen at the same time.

also who's who talking about having a grudge against luffy while ignoring the supernova's rampage at the live floor earlier in the arc is just bad writing.

TB was SHs vs Oars, then SHs got knocked out, people of TB put over 100 shadows in Luffy, Luffy beat up Oars, then SHs primarily Luffy had one last stand vs Moria, Luffy beat Moria, shadows returned, then Kuma showed up, etc, etc
Thanks mate.
Am I supposed to be a hypocrite and give Luffy the whole credit?

A solo journey could've proven better for zoro developent.
He would've died much early on in the series.

It's being a casual follower, when you reduce your ambition to a scond rate importance.
Literally how? How is being that much loyal to a person being a casual follower? He keeps Luffy above everything because he has agreed to follow him and the former also saved his life. He's pathetic just because of doing that? lol. Zoro has always been like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.