Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Nami said it was 1000 times better, she said: "luffy won't stop until he becomed the pirate king".
Zoro said that winning against king is gonna bring him closer to making luffy the Pk.
Make sense given King and Queen are the top guys for Kaido and Zoro and Sanji beating them help Luffy in beating his crew as Luffy beat Kaido himself.

YES! it took me 3 days to memorize it. The guys who created it were seriously genius
I watched a drama about the struggle of inventing it (Tree with deep roots), it was mostly fictional but it underlined how extraordinary Hangul is.

I learned Chinese at Uni as elective course, had 2000 characters down, so the basic stuff, but it was a huge struggle.

Mihawk literally pointed out that Zoro only asked Mihawk and put his pride aside, so he can help Luffy.
Meaning Zoro surpassing Mihawk was never the reason.

So zoro was pathetic since thriller bark, well that's a reality check.
At least he's still a strong swordsman which is cool, until oda kills him in some stupid sacrifice.

The way Nami said it was 1000 times better, she said: "luffy won't stop until he becomed the pirate king".
Zoro said that winning against king is gonna bring him closer to making luffy the Pk.
Zoro and Sanji are the pirate king's wings, Nami is not, they are both vital combatants required for fighting the top subordinates of Luffy's enemies.
Roger likely couldn't have been PK without Rayleigh and Gaban.

Status
Not open for further replies.