Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Japanese : I studied it in Japan, in a local language institute for 4 months intensively and then practicing in daily life for 8 months when I lived there for a year... But that was like 12 years ago so I barely remember anything now unfortunately, as I dont have much chance to practice anymore

- Korean : I am now living and working in Seoul, and my wife is Korean. I started learning with some textbooks for 1 hour a day at office, then improving bit by bit from daily practice... but I never had a chance to properly learn with a teacher so there are plenty of grammatical points I am still not good with
Is it true that learning Hangul is much easier since it is basically an alphabet?

Zoro told mihawk that the reason he wanted mihawk to train him was so he could surpass him compared to the rest that just wanted to help luffy, which left some hope for his character.
Now it's just bs.
Mihawk literally pointed out that Zoro only asked Mihawk and put his pride aside, so he can help Luffy.
Meaning Zoro surpassing Mihawk was never the reason.

Why them saying it is bad way? It shows how much they trust Luffy and see him as the one to beat Kaido and be the Pirate King. It is very deep meaning behind it.
The way Nami said it was 1000 times better, she said: "luffy won't stop until he becomed the pirate king".
Zoro said that winning against king is gonna bring him closer to making luffy the Pk.

Status
Not open for further replies.