Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because he is going to be very helpful, someone that couldn't even drop King is going to help to drop Kaido? I rlly like Marco but come on...
Doesn't matter what you think though. Yamato is up there and probably isn't stronger than Marco lol.

Nothing of what I'm saying has any bearing to how Kaido goes down. Luffy will likely fight alone eventually anyway

Nothing pathetic here. They are the 'Wings of the Pirate King'. They are equals and of course they defeat top guys of enemy crew while Luffy beats captain being Kaido.
The way thry said it was pathetic, ace said a similar statement just to end up defeated in the most pethitic wsys imaginable, i hope zoro doesn't suffer the same fate.
Also this is the first time they said something like this, in thriller bark it was tolerable brcausr zoro said luffy will become the PK, not i'm dying to make him achieve that dream.

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
Just wondering, how did you learn Japanese?
- Japanese : I studied it in Japan, in a local language institute for 4 months intensively and then practicing in daily life for 8 months when I lived there for a year... But that was like 12 years ago so I barely remember anything now unfortunately, as I dont have much chance to practice anymore

- Korean : I am now living and working in Seoul, and my wife is Korean. I started learning with some textbooks for 1 hour a day at office, then improving bit by bit from daily practice... but I never had a chance to properly learn with a teacher so there are plenty of grammatical points I am still not good with

The way thry said it was pathetic, ace said a similar statement just to end up defeated in the most pethitic wsys imaginable, i hope zoro doesn't suffer the same fate.
Also this is the first time they said something like this, in thriller bark it was tolerable brcausr zoro said luffy will become the PK, not i'm dying to make him achieve that dream.
Why them saying it is bad way? It shows how much they trust Luffy and see him as the one to beat Kaido and be the Pirate King. It is very deep meaning behind it.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
- Japanese : I studied it in Japan, in a local language institute for 4 months intensively and then practicing in daily life for 8 months when I lived there for a year... But that was like 12 years ago so I barely remember anything now unfortunately, as I dont have much chance to practice anymore

- Korean : I am now living and working in Seoul, and my wife is Korean. I started learning with some textbooks for 1 hour a day at office, then improving bit by bit from daily practice... but I never had a chance to properly learn with a teacher so there are plenty of grammatical points I am still not good with
is 106.101 famous in korea?

Status
Not open for further replies.