Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lame nexuses just accept when you lose. i myself never denied that Zoro and maybe even Sanji could help later against Kaido or BM. but i was always saying that Zoro needs his own fight and that will be King and you always were against it. and was saying Zoro will only fight Kaido. and that Luffy will be the one who Ko'ed Kaido.
Well I take Ls when they come, there are objectively none to spot. Fighting King per se is not an L as long the rest still comes to fruition.

bro i swear, he literally called doflamingo a low admiral level fighter because sanji is fighting a yonko commander like 300 chapters after clashing with doflamingo.

as if shonen powercreep doesnt exist. the doflamingo wank from lanjikun this morning has been insane.
Maybe low admiral level Doflamingo can sniff Fujitora's ass while fighting, if Fuji allows him to.

I love you mate, but your fav can’t fight for himself and only uses hostages for his advantage. Can’t Hawkins believe in his combat abilities for once! I’m losing my love for Hawkins a lot recently.
He can fight on his own too and he proved that against Law, but that's just how his devil fruit works and he uses that in order to gain an advantage against his opponents. Oda will definitely show us much more from Hawkins.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido being defeated and not killed will be his worst defeat because he want to be killed and have the same honor as Roger , Oden and WB. but this is not gonna happen.
his worst defeat would be he get Ko'ed , cuffed , and let Shinobu age him to the point he can fight. he might kill himself then.
If shinobu could age him shed have done so a long time ago.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Again, he was showing equivalent feats to JINBE, in Fishman Island. Do you not think Jinbe is capable of fighting Queen?
Well, he didn't quite fight at Jinbe level. They only used one attack each, and HM is like his strongest attack to date. We're talking about their average states here. I don't know if Jinbe can fight Queen but he likely wouldn't have lost to Mingo as badly as Sanji.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Well, first he has to find a way to not hurt his captain which will be very difficult and then it's not like Hawkins is just gonna give up. He has so many other unique abilities that he can use and his special tarot cards. Killer is in a lot of trouble.
But you know all your arguments go for Killer too? Hawkins knows very well he is in trouble. Kid leaves Hawkins to killer while knowing both. It’s like Luffy leaving an enemy to Zoro. Hawkins may had for now the upper hand with his hostage, but he still needs to find a way to hurt killer, which is extremely strong and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.