Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ho
funny. Oda portraying Sanji and Zoro as equal or at least nearly equals in this chapter. and we know Zoro is far stronger than Killer. so it is only logical that Sanji as well is stronger than
Killer as well.
wtf:milaugh:
one taking yc1 and other one taking yc3 level who couldnt even scartch memory loss yonko and got KO by 2 hits without haki.

how the fuck they even close to each other lmaoo sanji fans really messed up gag rival same as Buggy vs Shanks lol

Zoro taking King who Knocked out RS sanji with unnamed attack keep that mid lol

Overall?

Momonosuke holds back Onigashima from falling since he has fifteen minutes. He throws Luffy not on the roof but on a low level.
  • Luffy bodies Jack (low diff ~ Blueno)
  • Marco makes way to top
  • Big Mom vs Kid Law update
  • Killer vs Hawkins (one side will shift momentum or full throttle)
  • Zoro vs King will end up in Enma Black Blade
  • Sanji vs Queen will end soon (2 chapters more of fighting)
  • CP0 will attack Robin
  • Brook saves and/or Sanji comes back to return Robin the favor
  • Luffy goes up to top joins Yamato, Marco for final fight
  • Kaido gets defeated in Hybrid. Wakes up in Awakening runs away or doesn’t accept loss, Zoro finishes King + black blade + ZKK
Agree with almost everything aside from Enma turning into a black blade during the King fight, unless King is very powerful. It seems too soon and insignificant for now to happen.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
post timeskip jinbe was at the same level as non G4 luffy. do you think sanji was at that level based off of that one small interaction?
You are doing the same thing you are reproaching to sanjikun.
Jimbe and Luffy had a small clash it doesn’t mean they are same level. Now we know more of Jumbe move and Haki I am quite sure that Jimbo was a little bit above G2/G3 Luffy in FI

And yes I think Sanji was clearly G2/G3 level

God damn it what a useless fodder is Sanji. Mf got KO by Pathetic fodder than chopper bitch slapped 2v1 (perorin + queen vs Chopper)

but sanji is not strong as chopper and got KO damn
I would like to get a close look at the way he was struggling against them combined to understand how much that exactly proved.

Anyway, the title is obviously about Zoro and Sanji since Marco says that after Zoro is also back up and the chapter ends with a ZS double page.

Hope we stick with these fights next chapter, I wanna know more about King's race, there might be connections to the CD.
Confirmed to be about Zoro. It refers to a singular individual.

Marco says "Star player is here" after Zoro gets back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.