Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is king the 2nd strongest swordsman? What's zoro's current rank in the swordsmen record.
We already know that luffy is top 5 closest to becoming PK alongside the 4 yonko.
Why zoro doesn't seek out hardships? Did he forgot about what he said first time he used asura? Why doesn't he seak out hard chalenges ans strong people on a constant basis?

I don't see mihawk leaving the strongest enemy for someone else, or just being a bottom feeder who's satisfied with the leftovers.

And now zoro displays casual underling behavior.

Where is the man that wasn't satisfied with his inability to cut wax, or being weak and soft against kuma, or being careless and losing focus agains abraham and kaku, or not taking the new world seriously and falling in the yeti brother's trap?

Why did oda reduce zoro's importance to a mere supportive role to the next PK.

Yes zoro is the best straw hat, but that doesn't change the fact that he's been badly written throuout the new world.

Hawkins is a bitch i expected better from him.

Also Sanji did well considering he cant regenerate or doesnt have marco's devil fruit. He also went against a hybrid Queen.

I dont even think he used the raidsuit:myman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What is better ? Propelling that giant ass above or brining it to the crisp ? I don’t know, and I think here those two move were portrayed a bit similarly. But we can’t be sure.
i actually think both those hits had a good contribution to end wadatsumi. but yeah as you said, calling FMI sanji ~ jinbe because of that one interaction is a huuuge reach. we all know why sanjikun's doing it though, doflamingo agenda.

It was skinny and crazy BM.
It didn’t do anything to her.
I think you underestimate the effect HM would have had on that BM.
it wouldve burned her but it probably wouldnt have knocked her off the ship. as i said, wano sanji will 100% be stronger than land jinbe. but using all this scaling to say FMI sanji ~ jinbe, to call doflamingo admiral level is BS imo.

i actually think both those hits had a good contribution to end wadatsumi. but yeah as you said, calling FMI sanji ~ jinbe because of that one interaction is a huuuge reach. we all know why sanjikun's doing it though, doflamingo agenda.

it wouldve burned her but it probably wouldnt have knocked her off the ship. as i said, wano sanji will 100% be stronger than land jinbe. but using all this scaling to say FMI sanji ~ jinbe, to call doflamingo admiral level is BS imo.
How is 2 people going all out and doing similar damage being comparable a "huuuge reach".

They do. Sanji wnt from being unable to break a Metal Door to lifting a giant ass cake
:milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.